2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
How do you make money in this game? Do I need a job?
Or is it assumed that everyone will take the easy $25,000 option?

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
you don't just do things
for the cameras you will be asked to install them after an event (something with one daughter)
also books you must give them to another daughter when you advance enough with her "path"
My problem is following the walkthrough doesn't even seem possible, none of the stuff they mention shows up as a thing I can do. I show up where and when it tells me to, but the options listed don't appear. I tried using the cheats to increase the love stats to max and still no change :/

Ah, the secret was visiting Gina at 1800... I was following the advice in the FAQ where is basically said to concentrate on one path at a time.

Last edited:

Erwin_Meyer

Oct 8, 2017
How do you make money in this game? Do I need a job?
Or is it assumed that everyone will take the easy $25,000 option?
go to your office at around noon
choose "look for infos..."
sometimes "i didn't find anything interesting" appears --> try again (and maybe again..) until a newspaper shows up
that's when a second option "write the due article" will be in the selection of what to do in the office.
once you choose that / did that, your money will increase (like a thousand bucks per article? can't remember exactly... but somewhere in that ballpark)

have fun!

btw.: no matter what option you choose in the beginning, you'd have to work anyway: those 25.000 bucks will melt like ice in the sun once you start to buy things and pay fees etc.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
go to your office at around noon
choose "look for infos..."
sometimes "i didn't find anything interesting" appears --> try again (and maybe again..) until a newspaper shows up
that's when a second option "write the due article" will be in the selection of what to do in the office.
once you choose that / did that, your money will increase (like a thousand bucks per article? can't remember exactly... but somewhere in that ballpark)

have fun!

btw.: no matter what option you choose in the beginning, you'd have to work anyway: those 25.000 bucks will melt like ice in the sun once you start to buy things and pay fees etc.
Thanks, i searched this forum and no one mentioned money unless it's with cheat codes.
I'm trying to play the game as the dev intended, but there aren't many helpful directions. It even gives out hints on stuff you can't do....

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Don't do this. Unless you're a masochist there's no fuckin reason not to use cheats. The grind is tedious and nerve-wracking and in NO WAY rewarding.

I usually don't shy away from grinds. But there should be an incentive at least. There's none in this game, however.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
That used to be a dead end, right? Good to know they either added more to that path or I'm not remembering it correctly.
well it leads to an end of the game, but a good one ^^. taking the other path brings ya to and ending aswell, but obviously a kinda slutty one.

My problem is following the walkthrough doesn't even seem possible, none of the stuff they mention shows up as a thing I can do. I show up where and when it tells me to, but the options listed don't appear. I tried using the cheats to increase the love stats to max and still no change :/

Ah, the secret was visiting Gina at 1800... I was following the advice in the FAQ where is basically said to concentrate on one path at a time.
use the walkthrough at page 36, post #704
forget the FAQ.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
why would you need to patch the game????
qsp games have their content (apart from the images) in one single file. there is just no need for a patch. simply download the game and overwrite everything. the saves however are kept separately. normally you can still load your game after "upgrading" it.
nope.. there are qsp games that patched up (upgrades only) in thier new versions..

patch up====> dl for those new contents only!!
to avoid wasting time for dl bigger size that you already have (some)..

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
nope.. there are qsp games that patched up (upgrades only) in thier new versions..

patch up====> dl for those new contents only!!
to avoid wasting time for dl bigger size that you already have (some)..
show me the game where they made a patch, because i dont know anyone who makes patches for qsp games.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Parts of the game that make this unplayable.
  • Unless you want to play this game for weeks, it requires cheats. The grind is real.
  • If you use cheats, it slows you down by making events time delayed. You're not allowed to do required events before a certain amount of days have passed. This is tripping up a lot of cheating players as the walkthrough shows steps that aren't yet available at the time.
  • The girl's paths are interlinked. You can't progress with some storylines without doing events from others. If you happen to be the unlucky guy who chooses a wrong path, you may have just blocked another girl's story too.
  • You're under the mercy of RNGesus. Mandatory events can be random; Even if you're in the exact place at the exact time, the event still may not trigger.
Is it me or do all Russian games include muggings and robberies when going outside?

However, the models, the story, the progression of the scenes... makes it worth at least a few frustrating play-throughs.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
anyone has a completed walkthough with side character walkthough? I am grateful for the main character walkthough but some of the side characters are a bit hit and miss for me

exstnce

Aug 19, 2016
Wow... I played this game a long time ago and it was bad. I gave it another chance now and it is still bad. Also there are a lot of repeated big size gif files in game directory. Don't waste your time.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
lol you get nothing ofc like i get nothing for answering all the questions for e.g. camp pinewood ;).

i personally really dont know any qsp game that has patches. all i can think of are additional content packs. a patch means fixing bugs for me and that can only happen for qsp games when you overwrite the only qsp file with a newer one which is literally the whole game (images arent needed to be able to play the game). and thats not patching anymore (at least for me). i hope you get what i wanna say here and why i dont know any qsp games that uses patches.

Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
IMHO QSP games are the worst. Right up there with psuedo-Mario Brother's pixelated crap that gives you no idea where to go in the world. The fooking grind continues... :OhMyGoodness:

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes