• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

cd

Apr 30, 2017
2 questions;
what are the requirements and how do you trigger the Nikki events

I've gone thru the book series with Foxy but can't get anything else to trigger...what's next????

Thanks for any help

stan

May 1, 2017
Nikki is easy:
*meet the adams at the pool on saturday (21:00)
*next visit their house in the evening (18:00-21:00 ? something like that i'm too lazy to look into it again)
*after a few times you can visit Michelle or Nikki's room (and take a drink with Johnny at the right hour)
*Visit the girls a few times until you trigger their events.
*For nikki she will ask you to buy a designer dress and come back at 21:00. not sure if forgetting about her fails the event but just in case don't. Give her the dress at said time.
*Next is drinking with Johnny quite a few times at home (10 i think) and 5 at the stripclub
*then if you drink again you trigger the last event for nikki at the adams' house, and lola's event at the stripclub. Nikki's part might require quite a few love points 800 i think or 600
done

Foxy now that's a total different story. there was a good guide somewhere if you go back a few pages (for her main story). Sorry not going back into that clusterfuck of code

From this you should only miss her scenes with her boyfriend(s), which require setting surveillance cams in foxy's room (gina story line), at some point visiting the nanny at 20:00 in her room to overhear some conversation, then allowing boys to come home. Of course when you choose who takes the photos you chose the other guy for this route
then it's actually really easy:
*do the main story up to the first bathroom visit then dinner visit when she asks about bringing boys over (somewhere like this anyway. save to make sure)
*from there:
*spy on cams at 20:00.
*if nothing triggers, visit her at 19:00 in the dinner.
*if there is nothing yet, visit her at 20:00 in her room.
*if this still fails, be home in the afternoon (i'd say between 12 and 15)
*if this is not enough, spy at these hours.
*if she rightfully insists that this is all wrong, tell her to keep doing it nonetheless.
*repeat
when choosing her boyfriend, if you are involved in the story do whatever you want.
if you want to see all the scenes, choose all of them once, Michael only once.

might be a pair of missed steps but the easy kind to fix if you go full stalk mode on your target. don't forget charisma and handsomeness are required (and love stat too) at most steps

cd

Apr 30, 2017
Nikki is easy:
*next visit their house in the evening (18:00-21:00 ? something like that i'm too lazy to look into it again)
*after a few times you can visit Michelle or Nikki's room (and take a drink with Johnny at the right hour)
*For nikki she will ask you to buy a designer dress and come back at 21:00. not sure if forgetting about her fails the event but just in case don't. Give her the dress at said time.
*Next is drinking with Johnny quite a few times at home (10 i think) and 5 at the stripclub
*then if you drink again you trigger the last event for nikki at the adams' house, and lola's event at the stripclub. Nikki's part might require quite a few love points 800 i think or 600
done

Foxy now that's a total different story. there was a good guide somewhere if you go back a few pages (for her main story). Sorry not going back into that clusterfuck of code

From this you should only miss her scenes with her boyfriend(s), which require setting surveillance cams in foxy's room (gina story line), at some point visiting the nanny at 20:00 in her room to overhear some conversation, then allowing boys to come home. Of course when you choose who takes the photos you chose the other guy for this route
*do the main story up to the first bathroom visit then dinner visit when she asks about bringing boys over (somewhere like this anyway. save to make sure)
*from there:
*if she rightfully insists that this is all wrong, tell her to keep doing it nonetheless.
*repeat
when choosing her boyfriend, if you are involved in the story do whatever you want.

might be a pair of missed steps but the easy kind to fix if you go full stalk mode on your target. don't forget charisma and handsomeness are required (and love stat too) at most steps
Thanks got Nikki taken care of.....
what's necessary to trigger overhearing the nanny????

cd

Apr 30, 2017
cAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO TRIGGER OVERHEARING THE NANNY??? HER LOVE IS AT 1485....I'VE TRIED SPYING ON HER AT 20:00 SEVERAL TIMES...AND HAVE HAD SOOOOO MANY CONVERSATIONS IN THE DINING ROOM AND HALL...ANY HELP APPRECIATED

cd

Apr 30, 2017
Nikki is easy:
done

*from there:
*repeat

Man I still can't get the nanny dialog to trigger she's over 1400 in love...any ideas on what I'm doing wrong????

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Mega link is not working,

also do i need to download the older versions and patch or downloading only 0.95 is enough?

vjuchi

May 2, 2017
Hello,
Thank you very much for uploading this game.

How can I start the blackmail quest with foxy?

stan

May 1, 2017
the only thing that changed from the previous version is foxy, in light of that i dusted off my half done guide for foxy and updated it, here it is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next versions look like they will include more characters maybe i'll check that when it's available.

Last edited:

cd

Apr 30, 2017
the only thing that changed from the previous version is foxy, in light of that i dusted off my half done guide for foxy and updated it, here it is

Next versions look like they will include more characters maybe i'll check that when it's available.
is their an addition love requirement to get foxy in the shower at 23:00 (I have her at 1090)

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Get to day 92, your relationship with Laura must be low, be in the house/pool at 21:00, a scene with Johnny will trigger. The rest should be pretty straight forward.
Drinking with Johnny in strip club connected with it?

Also should I hang out with Laura and Johnny or with neighbours in the pool when that scene happens in order to progress?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes