• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So, convince me why I should play this when this Dev had his two previous games abandoned?
If you are someone who will skip the NTR then there is no reason to play this game for another year. Prior to the aging up of characters dev was on version .6 and still nothing serious with the girls. I'd guess at least until .8 until something meaningful.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
If you are someone who will skip the NTR then there is no reason to play this game for another year. Prior to the aging up of characters dev was on version .6 and still nothing serious with the girls. I'd guess at least until .8 until something meaningful.
I won't skip the NTR, I find this game interesting, but will he just abandon in one more time? I seems like a waste of time if he would.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
To be fair, the reworks have been coming out pretty fast. I think by the end of the year we should have episode 7 released.
Well I dont think there will be anything meaningful for non NTR people in .7 either. It didnt feel like we were only 1 update away when .6 dropped.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
and this is a problem for soooo many NTR games, for some reason the MC needs thousand updates of the game to slowly seduce/corrupt the girl, but no matter what other character in the game and no matter the relation of that other character to the girls, they get laid in two seconds with the girl, no need of any seduction/corruption.
The thing that really bugs me about this game is its not NTR in the traditional sense, its worse. Normally you're a cuck and your wife maybe at worst sister is the one getting fucked but not this game. Originally the only sexual content was NTR of your 12-14 year old daughter getting molested by a guy in tutu. At least in the remake the daughter is 18 yet still dumb enough to let a weird ballet teacher give her 1 on 1 tutoring in the nude.

I doubt that he will abandon it since he has a good number of supporters and he has been working on it for around 2 years now.

Yea we won't suddenly get sex scenes with the main girls in episode 7 but if he keeps releasing updates at this pace we should get something this year.
he's spent a year making the first half, abandoning it and rereleasing it chapter by chapter with 1 character model changed I would not be surprised if this game never actually progresses just gets 12 image updates like this last one

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Ah, what a delightful bouquet of bitterness you've brought to this humble forum! Your eloquence in spreading animosity truly knows no bounds. Do carry on with your noble crusade against games you have no time for, while the rest will delight in enjoying this free game. And yes, I shall make a note to touch some grass, for it seems to be the antidote to such venomous disdain. Cheers to you, the unsung hero of unsolicited opinions!
1000425570.gif

Mishkin98

Nov 25, 2018
The updates for this game have always been small and unless he gets help I doubt that will change any time soon. As long as he has a decent amount of support he won't abandon it. He decided to do the remake because of the stuff that happened to the australian dev. That shit probably destroyed a lot of his potential growth. I don't think he would've done it if he didn't feel like the loli content could become a problem for him.
What happened to the Australian dev? I missed something? And is there android for this?

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Ok, I played the original and as annoyed as I was with the Dev for redoing everything I decided to see for myself. Honestly, apart from maybe the models being a bit taller and filled out, didn’t see much change. Which, I must say, is even more annoying. All that drama for barely changed models? LoL. Ok. Well, the premise is still interesting and the NTR aspect has great potential. Will see if Dev sticks with it or abandons.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Abelgray

Aug 17, 2020
Maybe I can get some clarification before I get too invested. I'm intending to avoid the NTR path (Netorase is fine if available), but still see as much of the adult content. So is the "Innocence" path supposed to lead to a more romantic result but still sexual or is it a platonic father route? And will the "Corruption" path be leading to the NTR content only or is it its own path that has avoidable NTR?

Apr 6, 2023
All that was left was to know who was who in the images. But it was good. I wanted to see some of Lucy in NTR, as I believe the game will take a long time to come.
Hello friend, it's me kakarotto from discord you disappeared from there

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes