3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

gamarexx

Jul 22, 2017
When i try to play this in joiplay, its crash in the mff scene and the first foreplay with mateo. Please help me

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Apart from the change to the models, which I never understood-but, hey not the Dev- is there anything really different content wise from the original so far? Reluctant to pick this back up if it’s just the same with slightly altered models so the non-Australian Dev doesn’t run afoul of the fictitious morality police.
Yeah, the change annoyed me too, but at the time content creators were getting arrested and shut down left and right.

Can't blame someone for not wanting to go to jail for their work just because some people can't seem to tell the difference between cartoons and images of real people.

Anything with loli content this day and age runs the risk of legal action or being banned most places.

Reactions: Xakorik

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Don't really care about the daughters. But the Ballerina coach (female one) is nice, hopefully we'll get some content between her and the MC later on :D

Reactions: Dimitri57

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Apart from the change to the models, which I never understood-but, hey not the Dev- is there anything really different content wise from the original so far? Reluctant to pick this back up if it’s just the same with slightly altered models so the non-Australian Dev doesn’t run afoul of the fictitious morality police.
The lighting, resolution and texture has improved in this version compared to the old. Some clothing changings too which IMO is for the better.

lala2122

Jan 2, 2022
Can you see this Badjourasmix?, this is why I've gave up on even avoidable ntr Games, their threads are full of shit like this. I advise everyone to do the same it's not like there is a shortage of games on this site.
Ah, what a delightful bouquet of bitterness you've brought to this humble forum! Your eloquence in spreading animosity truly knows no bounds. Do carry on with your noble crusade against games you have no time for, while the rest will delight in enjoying this free game. And yes, I shall make a note to touch some grass, for it seems to be the antidote to such venomous disdain. Cheers to you, the unsung hero of unsolicited opinions!

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
So I choose the male teacher for the youngest daughter but the NTR seems to be happening off-screen.
I can't find an option to turn it on/off or get a choice to see those scenes

What am I doing wrong?
I am using the compressed version from Sons of Liberty if it matters
The version before the remake, You had to click on an eye ball icon, after you drop her off it pops up while your chatting with someone or on the subway or something like that

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Family Faring [Ep. 4]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Asso007

Mar 26, 2024
This is the Italian translation of:
Family Faring [Ep. 4]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Grazie Mille !!!!

Reactions: Daniele69

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The version before the remake, You had to click on an eye ball icon, after you drop her off it pops up while your chatting with someone or on the subway or something like that
OK yes, when you are on the subway with the older daughter on the way to picking her up I saw the eye ball icon on the center right side and could see the second ballet NTR scene.

And now that I know what I am looking for I found the first eyeball for the first scene but it is in an weird spot IMO.
It appears when you arrive with the older daughter in your photo-studio and she is looking around right before you are about to start a shoot with her.
To be more consistent I think it should appear after the shoot when you are on the computer and say you are almost ready and then we will go and pick her up

Reactions: perseus420

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Ah, what a delightful bouquet of bitterness you've brought to this humble forum! Your eloquence in spreading animosity truly knows no bounds. Do carry on with your noble crusade against games you have no time for, while the rest will delight in enjoying this free game. And yes, I shall make a note to touch some grass, for it seems to be the antidote to such venomous disdain. Cheers to you, the unsung hero of unsolicited opinions!
"Bud Light salutes you, unsung hero of unsolicited opinions!"

Reeeealll Mennn of Geeeeeniuuuus

:ROFLMAO:

(The older kids will get this.)

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Meh I already knew that the game had ntr. It doesn't bother me since it's avoidable. My main issue with the game is that for the first 6 episodes if you're not on the NTR route you're fucked and you don't get much with the 2 main girls.
and this is a problem for soooo many NTR games, for some reason the MC needs thousand updates of the game to slowly seduce/corrupt the girl, but no matter what other character in the game and no matter the relation of that other character to the girls, they get laid in two seconds with the girl, no need of any seduction/corruption.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
and this is a problem for soooo many NTR games, for some reason the MC needs thousand updates of the game to slowly seduce/corrupt the girl, but no matter what other character in the game and no matter the relation of that other character to the girls, they get laid in two seconds with the girl, no need of any seduction/corruption.
Huh. You know I never really thought about it. That is kind of weird, isn't it?

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Has the story been progressed after the first release? I ask because the changelog just says reworked dialogue and extended sex scenes. To me that means nothing new has been added; Just reworking and extending the existing material.

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Has the story been progressed after the first release? I ask because the changelog just says reworked dialogue and extended sex scenes. To me that means nothing new has been added; Just reworking and extending the existing material.
The difference is the size of the female models. After the "incident" in Australia, the developer changed/aged the view of their female models and the old version of the game was removed. Now, he is redoing everything from the beginning.

However, (if I am wrong, please do not hesitate to correct me), now it looks like the younger models are too tall for their age (assuming 18-20), nearly as tall as the main MC.

Reactions: patrykbl

link18

Sep 28, 2018
I don't agree most NTR games start with couples having sex right of the bat thus the NTR genre someone will steal her.
If this game is designed with incest in mind for it to be a good game slowburn story is a must you can't easily justify incest.
The other way around it is rape/blackmail, the MC is in disadvantage of being outside social norms especially dad/dau unlike bro/sis is easily justifiable by falling in love since childhood or something like that, so it's understandable that he needs to work harder and the girls to be more reluctant.

+ The devs will cater to their paying supporters and their original vision of the game, NTR fans pay and support any game that contains the genre while most vanilla fans usually don't support any game with a hint of NTR let alone a whole ass path.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Gintoky
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes