• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
2 abandoned games and he has the gall, the hootzpah, to ask people to give him money to support him? Damn. How about you finish Esteria first, that game had the cutest loli little sister in it and I never got to romance her, I was devastated when I realized it was abandoned.

FINISH ESTERIA

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Isnt 10 dollar to play a new part pretty steep? since usually games like this is at end sold for 10-20 dollar and it takes over a mounth for each part to come out so its around 15 dollar worth then for each update and its also a remake from the old one which had come further then this

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
You don´t pay 10 dollar for the update. You spend 10 dollar to support the dev regardless the duration of an update.

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Yes thats true, but if this game takes 5 years more to complete or get abondened its kinda hard hit to the ones who support the game :D

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
So there is a lot of missing information in the op, so I will just say this, if you're not a NTR fan, you will probably not enjoy the first few episodes of this game. This is a rework, the original game had 6 episodes and only the NTR path had sex scenes with one of mc's the daughters. You will still get sex scenes with side characters but don't expect anything meaningful to happen between the mc and the daughters on the vanilla path, until episode 7.
Sinces when did you started to justify ntr games

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes