HTML Family Business [v0.17] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
As this game gets longer, you’re going to need a save function. I didn’t see that option yet, but anything that involves more than something like 10-15 minutes of game play is going to really need save functionality.

Reactions: str8up and ustar

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Man I hate to be that guy, and sorry if I'm wrong... but this feels like scam all over the place...

Not even 10 minutes of gameplay, not even an hint of how the game would roll at all, and already mentioning the patreon to support something without any content at all. The size of the file 22 MB, not to mention only 700 lines of code also shows it.

With all due respect, this isn't how you gain supporters. I'm all in to support hard working devs, even with delays between releases, but this way too many red flags for me.

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Man I hate to be that guy, and sorry if I'm wrong... but this feels like scam all over the place...

Not even 10 minutes of gameplay, not even an hint of how the game would roll at all, and already mentioning the patreon to support something without any content at all. The size of the file 22 MB, not to mention only 700 lines of code also shows it.

With all due respect, this isn't how you gain supporters. I'm all in to support hard working devs, even with delays between releases, but this way too many red flags for me.
Thanks for the criticism! I made Patreon nominally in order to already upload content there, so there were no links to it in this version. It is really not clear where the game will develop and in the next update I will write out the plans.

Reactions: Tease Me

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the criticism! I made Patreon nominally in order to already upload content there, so there were no links to it in this version. It is really not clear where the game will develop and in the next update I will write out the plans.
Np. Again, not my intention to be rude, and sorry if it felt that way, but it's impression it gave to me. If it isn't the case, blame it on other devs who did this kind of thing.

Anyway, the begining wasn't bad, but still not enough content to show it's premise imo. It has possibility to be great, or be crappy, due the low content as I mentioned. I don't expect a full game, but something to at least make the player feel hooked and invested into the game.

Anyway good luck on your project.

Reactions: FamilyDev
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes