• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Family Business [v0.17] [FamilyDev]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The ai fingers though, yuck. Hope it does not become a thing that everyone starts doing.

Apr 22, 2023
The ai fingers though, yuck. Hope it does not become a thing that everyone starts doing.
I use chatGPT to streamline my workflow and pay for the pro version and AI is doing a hockey stick in terms of improvement. chatGTP is much better already after 6 months. I doubt weird images will be a problem for very long. ON the bright side AI might actually mean a fast flow of content for once. I for one embrace it.

CroHoe

Apr 17, 2022
Really liked the Start, some of the Pics looked weird but thats not really a Problem.
In the Futur maybe add Choices so it feels more like a game than a Click and watch.
Im curious about the Futur of this Game

yapsag

Oct 9, 2017
Man. Ai art is gorgeous, right up until you start noticing all the horrifying details that don't quite add up. Very lovecraftian. Even has extra eyes in strange places sometimes!
Very recognizable. I sort of have the same issue with many of the Daz renders. Having worked with it a lot myself (sorry, no game here), I immediately get pulled right out of a game when clothes are clipping or shoes are malformed because the pose and the asset don't mix.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah, this definitely needs a proofreader. Pretty sketchy Engrish. Also, the best friend is a full grown dude/douche and his mom is a teenager?

miraDoor.png

Maybe make that his sister. The game has promise but needs a lot of polishing.

Reactions: Greenknight159
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes