MASK

Mar 15, 2017
mixdrop link of new version is throwing a virus flag on download, i'll let others figure out if its a false positive or not

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
mixdrop link of new version is throwing a virus flag on download, i'll let others figure out if its a false positive or not
if you are using Chrome it's best to use one of the other links for some reason Chrome thinks everything from Mixdrop is a virus.

Bbaaarrooqq

Apr 2, 2022
so does this game have all the scenes from the previous one added already, or are they added with updates as updated scenes?

Jul 20, 2017
Ah, unfortunate. I'm a patron (was? you guys did have one, right?) and you've disappeared, I'll guess the two are connected. don't worry, on subscribestar now.

I am, however, excited for a rewrite with a new emphasis. I'm confident you can make the best of the situation, whatever it is
Lmfao I went to see their old comment and it cant be found, they removed it!

Last edited:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Anyone had a link for Android Port?
Download joiplay from GooglePlay / go into your downloads on your phone, extract the game /open joiplay >> "add game" >>"choose a file" >> search in there for the family breeding folder >>choose file which ends with "exe".
The next few steps are just "choose icon, name of your liking etc"

Done.

Make sure you extract the file where you can easily find it through joiplay.

Have fun.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
Just played the new update. It's OK-ish.. I'm expecting other characters from Dawn of Malice to make it to this game as rewritten characters, whch kills the surprise.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
NOTE: This game is a REMAKE with a completely different setting, writing and context.
Characters have different relationships and everything.

All the scenes in the original game will be present, with additional ones as well that were not present in the original version.
To avoid confusion, please don't talk about the other game in this thread, this thread should be used to talk only about the game Family Breeding.
So why does this look like that other game
Jokes aside, Imma try it and see the difference.

Kalsaphix`

Jun 6, 2020
just wanna add. the second movie you watch with your cousin in this game is "Howl's moving castle" its a great movie and I recommend watching it

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This has become one of my favorites in the genre, not only due to the unique plot (not just "hey I'mma fuck my mom" although still kinda "hey I'mma fuck my mom") but also because the scenes are hot as fuck. If I have a problem with the art, which I mostly like, it's that the CG bust of the sister is heavy on the Resting Bitch Face syndrome.

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
So why does this look like that other game
Jokes aside, Imma try it and see the difference.
IIRC, something happened to the other game and it couldn't be finished as-is (some fallout that likely can't be talked about openly/legal reason). Rather than completely dump it, write a new story and reuse the assets from the game that was force-closed. This way you can effectively salvage a game and get it out the door quickly to boot. It's been dropping weekly updates so far (.5 released on another site) and going strong, can't wait for finish.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes