VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Only one I found so far is gold which increases your caps, buy the books and you can get into your sisters room.

Most of the others look to be Russian translated to English, but considering there is so little content I haven't gone through looking for triggers to anything and seen what is used.

ABH20

Jun 16, 2017
From the patreon...

Sex content and fetishes:
- Representation (optional)

...what?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thank you for sharing, it looks cool. That brings memories, now i miss playing Fallout 3, how many days i spend playing that game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
*cough* *cough* *cough*

Ignoring the big elephant in the room previously mentioned, I can see him having problems down the line. The game is literally named fallout, in a vault, with fallout story, with fallout names, with fallout items... Will see how it goes in the next few updates but not really all that impressed :/

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
*cough* *cough* *cough*

Ignoring the big elephant in the room previously mentioned, I can see him having problems down the line. The game is literally named fallout, in a vault, with fallout story, with fallout names, with fallout items... Will see how it goes in the next few updates but not really all that impressed :/
I mean he can always change things up in the next release. Or hopefully it doesn't come to the attention of a certain developer.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
*cough* *cough* *cough*

I'm sure is not violating any copyright and even in the case Bethesda is famous for never chasing people for intellectual rights infringement :tf:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes