• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fallout: New Vayjays [Development Thread]

DavidLunch

Mar 14, 2022
promotionbanner.jpg

Hey and hello!

Today, I start the development thread of my game in the Fallout world, I hope you guys will enjoy it! I am building it in Renpy and DAZ Studio, and the first two chapters are 70% written. This past week, I have spent a lot of time coming up with locations and character designs, a few of them you can see in the title image above.

The story is a mixture of various games, stories, inspirations:
You are Mara, daughter of a well-known scientist, and you have followed in his footsteps to become a respected doctor and scientist. One night, you come home to find a stranger in your room, who tells you that he works for the Bureau of Internal Security (BoIS) - and that he needs your help finding a communist traitor.

You have friends and enemies, you can infiltrate as an undercover, or get infiltrated under covers. The choice is (largely) yours, what you make of it is your own responsibility.

My plan is to finish the first chapter by the end of September, there is still a ton of renders to do and also writing work for a handful of scenes left, but I am making good progress. In the next few days, I hope to have some more renders ready to show, and in the meantime let me know your thoughts!

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
I like the idea of a game in the Fallout universe, and with a female protagonist. Are you going to be able to play this game as a lesbian or is their unavoidable sex with men?

Reactions: DavidLunch

DavidLunch

Mar 14, 2022
I like the idea of a game in the Fallout universe, and with a female protagonist. Are you going to be able to play this game as a lesbian or is their unavoidable sex with men?
Thank you. My plan is to make all sex scenes optional, in theory the game can be played just for the story. So far, there is one optional lesbian scene written, and I plan to make more over the course of the game. That being said, there will probably be more F/M content available than F/F, but again you can just ignore those options if you like.

DavidLunch

Mar 14, 2022
Nothing worse than having a roque render setting and having to go through 50+ scenes to change the resolution -.-.

Well, at least I noticed before rendering them all, but that's still two or three hours of my life that I'll never get back. There seriously needs to be an external batch editor for changing render settings.

Anyway, here are a couple new renders, and writing progress is nearing completion for chapter 1. 18_c1_denoised.png 17_c1.png

zucite

May 22, 2019
Aw man, just found this, looks neat. Dead in the water I assume? Fallout's a hot property and the time is right for a good game...