Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Uh, yes?
Potato?

I'm confused by this thread...

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I'm not familiar with the fallout lore, but aren't super mutants infertile? That is, they can calmly cum in girls without the risk of pregnancy. And given their body volumes, it could be tons of sperm,.:unsure:

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
This story line has a bit of fiction, but Fallout 2, Francis who is a super mutant, does use the sole survivor as a 'gimp' for a night after losing an arm wrestle match...

In this, human females, especially those who are affiliated with the BoS, are tracked down by super mutants and forced to have prolonged breeding session, due to the BoS trying to annihilate the mutants from the commonwealth.
I meant that super mutants can't fertilize an egg with soy sperm. But this does not mean that they do not have an erection and the desire to sow women with their sperm.
Maybe in the new lore of Fallout, this moment has changed. As time passes, but in the vastness of the wasteland, super mutants do not become less. :sneaky:
I have to play Fallout 2 since I didn't leave the first city.for the first time.
And I'm wondering if women have become Futanari super mutants when they transform into super mutants:unsure: