• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Onhold FallenGod [v0.23] [Mihrad]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Aioria619

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
ok #1 basically I didn't want add a cheat menu but patreons asked me add one so I had two choice add it only for patreons give them a code so only they can access it that wasn't fair for every one so choosed change name if they really need it
#2 I will add slave route later so I wanted those who play know that there is some thing like this in the game
and R"ping Hanabi was a meme because she's not legal and if you choose that for second time game will be end
#3 after completing Neji route I think I add another body option maybe . I will poll it in patreon between add another body for this world or go to next world and I will %100 I will add a nobody route in the next worlds
#1 You could do something like allowing them to try/test a scene or route before making the build public
#2 It would be nice if you can break it into 3 routes, good, neutral/selfish and evil
#3 Using pre-defined characters in a fan work is a tricky thing, they are their own being, when you tamper with that you risk breaking the suspension of disbelief the immersion of course, there are those who don't mind everyone being master Roshi from dragon ball a horny as fuck old-man so at least most of the time going for an OC is the best choice, you can also slowly corrupt the character/s moral
After Jikage Rising, I honestly have to say this just has bad art.
I believe cropped images from the original, and not really good nsfw art.
It doesn't essentially matter how close to the original it is, probably more for those who just prefer it, but the quality itself isn't that great in this case.
I thought only Japan could stay as faithful as possible to the original art in parody games until Jikage Rising but not everyone is gifted so i learned to lower my expectations, i do belive it has to be as close as possible for parody games... yes, there's objectively bad artstyle
1623516085214.png
Certainly using cropped images is not particularly good, so if i had a suggestion for the dev is to either git gud or hire an artist that actually doesn't mind trying to imitate Oda's style and getting the rights of the drawing so the artist can't just GFTO with the game's resource.

Mihrad

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
#1 You could do something like allowing them to try/test a scene or route before making the build public
#2 It would be nice if you can break it into 3 routes, good, neutral/selfish and evil
#3 Using pre-defined characters in a fan work is a tricky thing, they are their own being, when you tamper with that you risk breaking the suspension of disbelief the immersion of course, there are those who don't mind everyone being master Roshi from dragon ball a horny as fuck old-man so at least most of the time going for an OC is the best choice, you can also slowly corrupt the character/s moral

I thought only Japan could stay as faithful as possible to the original art in parody games until Jikage Rising but not everyone is gifted so i learned to lower my expectations, i do belive it has to be as close as possible for parody games... yes, there's objectively bad artstyle
View attachment 1242702
Certainly using cropped images is not particularly good, so if i had a suggestion for the dev is to either git gud or hire an artist that actually doesn't mind trying to imitate Oda's style and getting the rights of the drawing so the artist can't just GFTO with the game's resource.
Thank you for your comment
There's two main route in the game God route and Devil route and alot paths , paths are Short ends more routes will be a real pain and I did rebuild the game and changed all cropped images with drawing or animated scenes (it was not a good idea from first :/)
I hope you guys can now enjoy the game now

Sethjdorr

Jun 25, 2020
Alright im hyped iv been waiting for the next update sense this game came out its been a while but i still had hope XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mihrad
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes