EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

FALLEN Back.png

Overview:
"Fallen" is a story about characters who have hit rock bottom.
You will encounter two paths: Lucas, an ex-convict, and Player 2 (coming soon).
Both characters' paths will eventually intertwine, and it's up to you to determine how they influence those closest to them. Will you guide them toward redemption, or will they remain captive to their circumstances?
Thread Updated: 2024-04-06
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Syn Gamez - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

Patches:*
Extras: Walkthrough Mod* -
Cheat/WT Mod*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg F228.jpg F264.jpg F258.jpg F401.jpg F403.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Sounds interesting from what little details are given in the overview. I'll play it.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Please stop this dont make a teaser, we dont care, make a game, i know that the way this is going is imposible to make a real game, and all this devs want to realease versions to make money monthly, but a teaser in 2024 come on, this is bullshit im not buying any new game now without content, we have to stop this nosense way of working. Not even a 0.1 with enogh content, just a teaser, f*ck u man.
Well that escalated quickly.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like this a lot. It does have potential and it carries across with a sense of danger for the MC. It also has a nice quality of sexiness about it which is very different for this type of game. The renders have a nice edgy quality.

I hope that this can transfer itself into a full opening episode. It does have potential about who the MC is as a person and the potential choices that he makes and those that come at him. Nice work. :coffee:

Reactions: pochops
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes