Aug 5, 2017
guys i need help i dont use mouse i have a touchpad dell and I cant use it for some reason in game can anyone help???

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
any recommendations?
Depends . If its from f95 then theres like inheritance, love and corruption, monster girl dreams , divine dawn . Im not mentioning coc2 and tits since they are pretty popular ones here. But mostly i play era games which can have some questionable moments which you can not engage in if you dont want to , they are mostly trainer type games. ill put some screenshots just for referrence. The one with the party shown is a different one

saw.PNG dddd.PNG ddddd.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AmaLikeBass

Aujeq

Jun 26, 2022
Guys, maybe I'm dumb, but I dont understand how to turn on auto translator when I extract file to folder. Because of that I'm had to wait about 3 minutes for rinning exe file from archive. Give me the guide pls

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Ehhh...Someone has to put a futa tag in this one, it got me by surprise.
Also can someone give me a quick rundown of the story? By the images alone I can assume that, there is a happy ending, but you seem kinda of a ass in the beginning, ntr maybe? It got me curious, still don't want to play it to find out.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Sadly, when I ask ChatGPT to translate something and it contains an insult or strong phrase, it responds with the following message:

"I'm sorry, as a language model, my programming prevents me from providing a translation of an offensive or violent phrase. My purpose is to assist people in obtaining accurate and helpful information, while also promoting respectful and positive behavior in human interactions. Please feel free to ask any other question that may be helpful."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, the "beauty" of censorship, yes.
Seriously now, I hope other non censored models like Wizard, Pygmalion and others, would be at least, not far behind corporate models. As well as you wouldn't need to have fucking top PC for them. Khm, khm.

meatloaf1123

Mar 1, 2020
seeing all the scenes in the gallery after applying the all clear save, most of the ending I dont even have a clue how to get them lulz

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes