Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Raoah1245

Feb 12, 2023
Been playing this for several hours. The concept is quite interesting despite of the bugs, glitches, and clunky controls. I also like the battle mechanics where we aren't suppose to defeat everyone who crosses path with us.

The frustrating part is the quests. There's no pointers whatsoever for finding items. And the clues aren't so helping. Now I'm kinda stuck finding the missing ring. -_-
I hope anyone can share the walkthrough (or maybe I could make one after finishing the game, not sure though).
Bro can you tell me which version are ypu playing. I am playing 2020 version of game. It start in in top of mountains and i reach the gate outside in a spcefic way only"invinsible walls" and i can see the lord and accept quest, when i go away i still outside of the gate i cant do anything.

YandereSan

Sep 28, 2019
Definitely a bug. You know how to fix?
Not a bug. There's a chance being raped kills the baby.

everything in this game all automatic OR do i need to press certain keys/buttons for events?
Requires button presses to advance the scenes.

Where is the monster's nest, I've been wandering outside the village but found nothing
You're probably looking for the dragon nest? Go right, past the skeleton, then go down hill until you see a passage way to your right.

Bro can you tell me which version are ypu playing. I am playing 2020 version of game. It start in in top of mountains and i reach the gate outside in a spcefic way only"invinsible walls" and i can see the lord and accept quest, when i go away i still outside of the gate i cant do anything.
Not sure what you mean. Game starts in front of the bridge. Go talk to the lord, get quest, then do what the quest says. If you're having problems, I suggest redownloading it and making sure you have Japanese locale enabled.

Reactions: str8up

asdanl

Aug 18, 2021
i cant open the game, when i open its being black screen and closed, anyone know how can i fix?

Jun 5, 2022
Game won't start for me. I briefly see a small loading window show up before it closes and nothing else comes up. I'm checking the C drive just in case, but there's no save data crashing the game.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Game won't start for me. I briefly see a small loading window show up before it closes and nothing else comes up. I'm checking the C drive just in case, but there's no save data crashing the game.
If I remember correctly, this game uses the engine "Unity" other games from it work for you? if not then look online about your problem.

Jun 5, 2022
If I remember correctly, this game uses the engine "Unity" other games from it work for you? if not then look online about your problem.
So far it doesn't look like a problem with Unity. Other games I play that use it are starting up and playing just fine.

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
So far it doesn't look like a problem with Unity. Other games I play that use it are starting up and playing just fine.
Perhabs you didn't start the game with locale emulator JP?
If you start the game without, the save game will be corrupted and you need to delete it.
The errors shown are game not working or no characters are showing....
Look some pages back for explanations and howto.

Jun 5, 2022
Perhabs you didn't start the game with locale emulator JP?
If you start the game without, the save game will be corrupted and you need to delete it.
The errors shown are game not working or no characters are showing....
Look some pages back for explanations and howto.
That's what I thought at first. But there's no save file at all, just "Player" in the C Drive folder where the save data is supposed to be. No save file gets generated as far as I can tell, and no matter if I set my computer up with Japanese locale or use an emulator changes anything: a small loading window briefly pops up and in the blink of an eye gets less than 1/4th of the way loaded before it disappears and then nothing else happens.

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
That's what I thought at first. But there's no save file at all, just "Player" in the C Drive folder where the save data is supposed to be. No save file gets generated as far as I can tell, and no matter if I set my computer up with Japanese locale or use an emulator changes anything: a small loading window briefly pops up and in the blink of an eye gets less than 1/4th of the way loaded before it disappears and then nothing else happens.
If you don't have antivirus software which blocks the process, then you can only look with a Process Monitor (e.g. from Sysinternals) at permissions errors or file not found erros during launch.

Jun 5, 2022
If you don't have antivirus software which blocks the process, then you can only look with a Process Monitor (e.g. from Sysinternals) at permissions errors or file not found errors during launch.
Haven't found anything yet, but I'm not used to Process Monitor and so I'm probably overlooking something if the error is there.

SusBK

Sep 29, 2018
I liked the ambiance a lot. Walking around in the cold looking sad and alone, around bad people whom you can barely make out their words and just wanna give you the cuddles (defending yourself even gets you thrown in jail). Obviously a silly game (dragon literally flies in front of the village). The lewd is better than average I would say. I finished it cus why not but the ending is nothing spectacular, nor was I expecting it to be. I don't think you can stay a virgin for long in this game and I think that's a little bit funny. The inkeeper got me first while I was doing a quest.

Reactions: JoeTermin

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
My Heroin has no voice in the H-scenes... same problem in Object Control. does anybody know why? Help would be greatly appreciated! :cry:

Edit: So I tried the previous version of Fallen Princess Knight (ver. 1.0 but could also be 1.1, not 100% sure). In the previous version, I have no Voice/Audio problems what so ever. Anastia's Sex/Rape-lines are voiced perfectly, but in the newest version she has no voice during the sex/rape scenes... Does some1 have same experience or is it just me??!! (I bought the game on DL btw. soooo yeah... I'm pretty clueless as of now :HideThePain:)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 20 Votes