Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
This thread is suprising. Proportional to the amount of posts, this is the least interesting game thread I've seen. That says alot about the game, I think. It's all talk about fixing crashes, updates, downloads, VR support, technical stuff, but hardly anything about the actual game and what happens in it. No lively debate about the girls, no feature requests, no questions about gameplay elements or mechanics ... Like, no one is actually having fun or getting excited. Not a good sign.
The graphics are nice, but for all the stamina meters and icons and money and spectators, there doesn't seem to be any game here. Unless I'm not seeing the plot, it's really just a poser, and the very limited customization also holds it back. No clue why the girl has to be a robot, probably to justify the awful things the dev may have in mind further down the road, but that never stopped Illusion.

I had pledged for this for its VR support way back when, but that's hard to come by around here.

Still, as far as VR experiences go, that's all enough to put this in the top 10.

Reactions: jpsimon

Odr

Jun 12, 2017
can anyone explain me how i unlock the "coming soon" objects in the store?
<.<

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone else having the ponytail hair freak tf out when the bunny suit is set to seminude?

Reactions: mastercuck

tblong123

Aug 2, 2017
hmm how to fix this error "the program can't start because api-msi-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem"

bootycatch

Aug 18, 2017
I can't play this game. I clicked endless mode after stopped the game on my pc. Loading icon is stopping. What can ı do ?

And than crash info.
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
I can't play this game. I clicked endless mode after stopped the game on my pc. Loading icon is stopping. What can ı do ?

And than crash info.
View attachment 15190
You have to turn off your antivirus and firewall before clicking on the game, then turn them back on. Some of these games are funny that way. If that doesn't work then I don't know what else to tell you other then contact the game developer

Reactions: bootycatch

hh1234

Jul 28, 2017
Is 1.15 crashing for any one else and if so does anyone have a fix?
It fix is to get the 64 bit version because i tried 1.14 32b and it kept crashing but when i got the 1.14 64b it didnt... sadly i dont have the link to 1.15 64b

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Where are the high heels from the previous versions? How do I get them?
Some of the outfits have heels. You can't mix and match, you are stuck to the full outfit, you can take bits off but you can't put them on other outfits.

urataman

Aug 31, 2017
Some of the outfits have heels. You can't mix and match, you are stuck to the full outfit, you can take bits off but you can't put them on other outfits.
I know but the heels are just in 1.06. They aren't in later versions at all, even for its original outfit.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes