yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Why do you want that specific version so much?
After that version they removed textured penis and most of the hand interactions and added that non textured male body. Also i like that old version of erika the most, after that version they kind of fucked up her body proportions thankfully they kind of fixed that in newer versions but i still think 1.06 is the best.

Reactions: secretsteve

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
After that version they removed textured penis and most of the hand interactions and added that non textured male body. Also i like that old version of erika the most, after that version they kind of fucked up her body proportions thankfully they kind of fixed that in newer versions but i still think 1.06 is the best.
You should go on their patreon and tell them those thoughts of yours.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
You should go on their patreon and tell them those thoughts of yours.
I believe those where intentional. You see version 1.06 was the first version that had public demo and it stayed that way for really long time, which they probably intended to make that version as proof of concept, plus i am broke as fucc and live in a country that has a money that isn't even worth quarter of an dollar so unless i support the project they wouldn't listen to me and i can't affort the price for them to listen me.

KS26

May 30, 2018
Is there away to unlocked the Toys in the 1.22 Copy I Like playing the game but I want to try the other toy's that are locked.

RandRand87

Nov 18, 2017
Is there any way to enable the "game" mode in VR? Right now it's a posing simulator with everything unlocked from the start...

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
Played VR ver. with Rift and Touch. Control is terribly broken. Don't the devs have Rift or they are just lazy?

Heffy

Sep 14, 2017
Can anyone who has contributed to the Patreon provide the transcript for the latest dev update regarding 1.23? Very excited. Perhaps @Project Helius can provide a release timeframe?

As for my friend @yomamasass who enjoyed version 1.06 the best, @Project Helius has confirmed that at least the interactive sex system is returning (I can only see the first few lines of the post).

Reactions: yomamasass

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Played VR ver. with Rift and Touch. Control is terribly broken. Don't the devs have Rift or they are just lazy?
HTC Vive was fine except for the Camera Placement for POV sometimes..its actually really weird..the game itself on vr is not worth the time until its a bit more fleshed out.
the non vr game makes more fun.

i also can see why ppl liked the earlier versions of Erika more, on the new versions her textures just look kinda strange?/weird? besides that its one of my favorite ue erotic game. Hope they really get interactive stuff back.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
As for my friend @yomamasass who enjoyed version 1.06 the best, @Project Helius has confirmed that at least the interactive sex system is returning (I can only see the first few lines of the post).
is there anyone who can access the full post on the patrion page? i would like to read the whole thing.
or better @Project Helius can you share the full article here too? prety please?? (god i love picking on him :p)

wasawasaa

Feb 6, 2018
Sadly no, however it would be great to have 1.0 in my computer and a old version archive in f95, more is better than less (i currently have 1.06 censored, 1.11, 1.16, 1.20, 1.22B if anyone needs).
If you have censored version,you can make it uncensored.

1)Download "UE4pakunpacker". You can download it from everywhere.
2)Unpack \WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak
3)Delete \WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\ContentContent\
Female\Cloth\Mosaic.uasset,Mosaic_PhysicsAsset.uasset
4)Done.Have fun with it.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
If you have censored version,you can make it uncensored.

1)Download "UE4pakunpacker". You can download it from everywhere.
2)Unpack \WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Content\Paks\FallenDoll-WindowsNoEditor.pak
3)Delete \WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\ContentContent\
Female\Cloth\Mosaic.uasset,Mosaic_PhysicsAsset.uasset
4)Done.Have fun with it.
BLESS YOU!
I will do a thankfulness wank for you and your heath my dude!

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes