• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

thatguy46

Aug 4, 2018
I was interested in seeing what was making it so large - its something in the assets file. Probably a bad choice of file type. I tried opening the assets file with AssetStudio and it instantly used all of my RAM (32GB) and froze the program. Very interesting

Reactions: RyRa²
Apr 19, 2020
I'd rather pay someone (or the dev) to make a rape animations mod for Age of Barbarian than download this for free, and I already paid for Age of Barbarian.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Afaik, previously the devs wanted to make a rpg style game. But somewhere along the line it went of the rails and the game when cold, the devs focused on making 3D CG works instead. It was only recently that they restart the project under a new gaming style.

Honestly I am a bit disappointed, not just on the issue of pricing, 399 dollars like wtf that's more than triple a titles. The game play also seems extremely clunky and unappealing. It is just like that they want a way to dump all the existing artwork out, which is a shame because those arts are really quite good.

Apr 19, 2020
Afaik, previously the devs wanted to make a rpg style game. But somewhere along the line it went of the rails and the game when cold, the devs focused on making 3D CG works instead. It was only recently that they restart the project under a new gaming style.

Honestly I am a bit disappointed, not just on the issue of pricing, 399 dollars like wtf that's more than triple a titles. The game play also seems extremely clunky and unappealing. It is just like that they want a way to dump all the existing artwork out, which is a shame because those arts are really quite good.
THREE HUNDRED NINETY-NINE DOLLARS?! :oops:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You should try the successor Rebel Galaxy Outlaw! Small, but one of the games I had the most fun with in recent yrs.
And the soundtrack is just awesome!
Already have, but it's 18.37GB in my library. Not only have I played it, I've authored perhaps the most in-depth guide on the game ever (and certainly on Steam). :cool:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
THREE HUNDRED NINETY-NINE DOLLARS?! :oops:
They are only letting platinum tier subscribers to download the game, which is only achievable after a certain level of subscription or money is paid.

It is at the very least more than what anyone of us will dump on a H- game.

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
This dev is insane.
10 for what we have here or 199 dollars.
20 for 0.2 or 299 dollars.
30 for 0.3 or 399 dollars.
I don't know if he is insane or doesn't know how bad that is to his potential customers.
Damn this is crazy, the 0.3 version costing like a complete game is too much! Hopefully some saint will update this thread!

Reactions: Moon Blaster

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
this was very disappointing, almost no content, buggy as hell, bad controls and a bloated file size.
into the bin.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
They released 0.2 to public, but only in their discord. anyone had a free slot in their discord channel limit? Mine is full already.

Reactions: Tempering
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes