Hardor

May 29, 2020
Why change something that is working perfectly fine for something inconvenient that is constantly frustrating and annoying? Let the masochists stick with Win10. I have FreeBSD13 for work, and for playing games or watching movies Win7 is more than enough.
Masochists? You can VERY easily dl couple of customization programs like classic shell, classic startmenu etc to make WinX work the same as Win7 or even better, since you can mix all the features you like. Win11 on the other hand seems to be again classic Microsoft, where every second release is a total turd and they try to force on people changes that work badly or not at all woth no options to opt out (like that forced updates BS before).

But I get it. There is really no point in changing something that works, which is why Win7 and Office 2007 are still quite common in the business world. Even those "no new security updates"-reasonings are mostly BS, since external security is mostly about your net behavior and firewall and after certain point when old OS's start to become uncommon nobody really bothers to do to them that much customized viruses or troians anyways.

Hardor

May 29, 2020
why the hell would you still use win7 for this long ? I mean i liked win7 too but that love wasnt this hardcore. just go to win10 and be done with it. if you simply like the outline of win7 on the desktop and such then you are able to change that i believe.
Why on earth would you start to use WinX at this point? Win11 is already long time out, WinX is soon losing also support and there are already rumors that Win12 might come out soon, so sounds like the exact wrong time to start learning differences of new OS that is already becoming obsolete.

swrdesf

Mar 6, 2020
In the saves folder, they are marked "upgradable." Just load them and the game will update them. I always save right away and then reload that upgraded save, but that's probably no longer necessary.
i have saves from the beta version before, they dont load and the ones fom the one even brfor that one do load.
how do i fix this?

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
I remember this game from ages ago, is there much to do after you leave your vault other than going to the other Vault killing a bunch of molerats and getting a couple of scenes in Shady Sands? Does this game even have any mutants in it yet?

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Masochists? You can VERY easily dl couple of customization programs like classic shell, classic startmenu etc to make WinX work the same as Win7 or even better, since you can mix all the features you like. Win11 on the other hand seems to be again classic Microsoft, where every second release is a total turd and they try to force on people changes that work badly or not at all woth no options to opt out (like that forced updates BS before).

But I get it. There is really no point in changing something that works, which is why Win7 and Office 2007 are still quite common in the business world. Even those "no new security updates"-reasonings are mostly BS, since external security is mostly about your net behavior and firewall and after certain point when old OS's start to become uncommon nobody really bothers to do to them that much customized viruses or troians anyways.
Anything above 7 is a shellmod of 7 but pakced with a shit ton of windows telemetry and bloatware and a crippled useless defender and the vast majority of security patches are useless and restrictive, or dumbed down denial of user control permissions. And the WUP apps are utterly useless. They were a thing in the Xbox 360 , windows phone era, where microsoft tried to make a new entertainment ecosystem.

I personally use a custom iso of 10 heavily modified and stripped, along with my 7 on dual boot. which in fact for games runs smoother for me due to certain custom power profiles and kernel level tweaks, however , for productivity and file management, 7's way too fluid and its RAM Idles are amazing.

10 and 11 are basically like Bethesda games, It just works

SirMord

Aug 29, 2018
Why does the [0.6.0 Stable game] that I play run only 5-10 FPS???
[The previous game v0.5.0 beta played without any FPS problems] Am I a solo player? The reason for this is that the game uses 60-80% of the CPU???

Jul 29, 2019
i have saves from the beta version before, they dont load and the ones fom the one even brfor that one do load.
how do i fix this?
Do your saves still say the "current" version is v0.5.0 beta, for some reason? I'm having the same issue.

EDIT: The fix for this is the dumbest thing possible, but it seems to work.
  1. Export the save you want to load as a .json file.
  2. Open that save file in Notepad; it should be readable text.
  3. Where is says "version":"0.5.0-beta.0", change it to "0.6.0".
  4. Re-import the save.
  5. It should load perfectly fine now!

Last edited:
Reactions: LAMM14

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
how do i add items using consoles? I entered...

this.$cheat.getItem(itemName, count = x);
so
this.$cheat.getItem(caps, count = 100);
this.$cheat.getItem(stimpak, count = 10);

I'm getting VM3486:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: caps is not defined at <anonymous>:1:21

I looked at the item data using this.$cheat.item() and caps is listed as "caps - Caps" and stimpaks as "stimpak - Stimpak"

Am I missing something?

francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
how do i add items using consoles? I entered...

this.$cheat.getItem(itemName, count = x);
so
this.$cheat.getItem(caps, count = 100);
this.$cheat.getItem(stimpak, count = 10);

I'm getting VM3486:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: caps is not defined at <anonymous>:1:21

I looked at the item data using this.$cheat.item() and caps is listed as "caps - Caps" and stimpaks as "stimpak - Stimpak"

Am I missing something?
put stimpak in quotes and remove count =

Reactions: Devilsraging
Jul 29, 2019
I respect what they were going for with this lockpicking minigame, but holy HELL is it way too difficult, even on the slowest speed. It's just not fun.

9999poppy

Jul 22, 2022
[EDIT]
the game have CHEATCODE-README......
(enter game-->open PIP-Girl 2000 Menu-->Handbook-->General Information-->Cheat codes)

(PS: Cheatcode only work after (First talk to OVERSEER) end )

[some little cheats]
the game's cheat is little hard,and sometime will fail by unknown problem

~~~~~~~~TYPE CHEAT TO OPEN FULL BASE SEX MEMORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(CANNOT save it,reset game need type cheat again!)

1.enter LOAD game-->enter pip-girl2000 menu(NOTSURE need do this)--->F12(open debug)--->L-click go to the "Console"(at the top)
2.Go all debug text's last ">" (=YOU can type cheat word at here) (maybe click it)
3.type:
this.$cheat.openMemories()
(OR $cheat.openMemories()
then "enter"

if cheat on ,have a text show"All memories temporary opened."

and all full base sex memory opened(at Pip-girll2000 menu-->journal)

(i am sure ()is work, but if cannot work try this.$cheat.openMemories(true),sometime it work,too

(about type cheat commands,you can use keyboard "up"to re-show last commands)
~~~~~~~some cheats commands~~~~~~~
cheat01.Temperament(Lust)

(you can ctrl+c copy command then ctrl+v to put text to game console! no need hand type)

command(Case NEED correct):
this.$cheat.gainLust(100)
this.$cheat.gainLust(1)
or
$cheat.gainLust(1)

= lust+1

(10)=lust+10 / (100=lust+100)

i dont know how to type "reduce" value

0=Nun
1~19=Shy
20~40=Normal
40~60=Liberated
60~80=Lustful (Can use UNDRESS OR UNARMOR-equip to nude)
80~99:=Nymphomaniac
100=Succubus (Max value,cannot >100)

(lust > ? You can UNDRESS at anytime( BY pip-girl2000)
cheat work done show text: "Increasing lust for character "Natasha"."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cheat02.exp(and auto up level

this.$cheat.gainExp(1~99999999?)
or
$cheat.getExp(1~99999999?)

it auto up level(up health/accuracy/evasion)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cheat03.getItem

this.$cheat.getItem("stimpak", 500)
(~99999999999?)
or
$cheat.getItem("stimpak", 5)

1.need have the (" (itemname) ")
2.i dont know other correct itemid :(
--------------
[some item id by me]
(IF cheat text show:"that item not allowed in vault. =JUST GO OUT HOME-valut
(cheat can work at NO.13.valut-cave or other outdoor)
$cheat.getItem("ripper", 1)
$cheat.getItem("wrench", 1)
$cheat.getItem("loincloth1", 1)
$cheat.getItem("loincloth5", 1) (2/3/4/5)
$cheat.getItem("suitBlack", 1)
$cheat.getItem("suitBlue", 1)
$cheat.getItem("tool", 5)
------
Question:
memory mode cannot close the text window(can work only 1 time,then the memory scene will be close)
have any trick can fix it??

(answer:have a LITTLE gray triangle icon can recover text)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 36 Votes