冷雾

Jul 2, 2018
The updater has version 1.2 in the filename. But upon opening the file, it prompts version 1.1 is the newest. So is the uncensored patch already applied and up to date?

Reactions: belovedeggs

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Only thing that can SAVE this game is someone modifying the mana cost by -10x and increasing defense by at least 3x so mage does not die instantly. THAT is the ONLY way to save this disaster.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Gotta ask , how do you recruit the blue elf girl . I completed the getting the wine quest and jabba the hut lookin mf gave the church quest , idk how to progress that since im already at the 10f

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
Gotta ask , how do you recruit the blue elf girl . I completed the getting the wine quest and jabba the hut lookin mf gave the church quest , idk how to progress that since im already at the 10f
did u complete the quest assistant needed if your talking about marriage that is in the post after you beat beahilda but there shouldbe another quest did you check your mailbox havent played in a while

Last edited:

blake77

Jul 10, 2023
Does anyone know why launching the game in Mtool breaks word wrap. If the game is launched using Mtool, the text does not fit in the text box.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
Does anyone knows a cheat to obtain item that are not in your item encyclopedia and how to do that?, since i don't want example to farm again to obtain the highest level common staff and i also missed the treasure in the underwater castle?
Are there cheat for items that are not in the item encyopliad for some reason?
Is there also a cheat for the girls diary? since those are not consistent

Last edited:
Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah mages die easy early on but once you marry them they do much better due to the huge defense boost from wedding ring.

juiceko

Sep 24, 2022
is there a mega link out there? I can't dl the game with the links provided the sites wont just open for me

SecretIncognito

May 25, 2023
Anyone having issues like this? It happens at random, but this specific time is with the girl in the first cave when she uses her power strike. When it happens, it just crashes the whole game.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Anyone having issues like this? It happens at random, but this specific time is with the girl in the first cave when she uses her power strike. When it happens, it just crashes the whole game.
In your shoes the first thing I'd try is simply to re-download the game again and see if the error happends again.
Second is to check if you have the localization of your pc set to japanese.
Third is to create an exception to your antivirus for the application of the game.
I remember in my windows 7 pc to have a similar issue and I resolved it turning off the antivirus, but is way better to create an exception for the application instead and I don't recommend turning off the antivirus for a game in the long term.

SecretIncognito

May 25, 2023
In your shoes the first thing I'd try is simply to re-download the game again and see if the error happends again.
Second is to check if you have the localization of your pc set to japanese.
Third is to create an exception to your antivirus for the application of the game.
I remember in my windows 7 pc to have a similar issue and I resolved it turning off the antivirus, but is way better to create an exception for the application instead and I don't recommend turning off the antivirus for a game in the long term.
Tried all of this, still same issue. Even tried launching it as admin and installing it from other sources. :(

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
best game ever wish there was more to it like being able to marry the goddess being able to rechallenge bosses and being able to get items you have not found easier and there should be more quest in the post game

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
Would the element and passive effects of the weapons equipped by the MC's sword apply to the MC's attacks as well?

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
the uncensor patch is not working
i mean it won't let me install it because the patch is older compared to the game version (says 1.1)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes