3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I understand the sex scene between the wife and her husband. You wanted to show that their marriage sucks. Also, I highly doubt it counts as ntr since he's not our partner at that moment. I just hope that this is the only scene of sex between them 2 because if they continue after the mc gets involved with the girlfriend it's already ntr

Reactions: Dororohot

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I understand the sex scene between the wife and her husband. You wanted to show that their marriage sucks. Also, I highly doubt it counts as ntr since he's not our partner at that moment. I just hope that this is the only scene of sex between them 2 because if they continue after the mc gets involved with the girlfriend it's already ntr
No, it'd still be netori then and you really don't need to worry about the brother, or in law with incest enabled.
The only point of the sex scene with him and sis was to help decide romance or lust route.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I enjoyed the game but not having sound sucked big time. I'm not to worry about music but sound would've been better.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Fall Flavors v0.4
changelog:
added content
fixed some spelling and grammar
removed scene to spy on ross and lily
Pc=
Mac=
Notice from dev about android version: I have discovered the android apk for Fall Flavors is crashing at launch. For now I have hidden the apk files until I can figure out how to fix it. If I'm not able to resolve the issue. The android builds will be discontinued. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They need to have a mod to show the consequences of the choices. I played two different ways and didn't know what to do.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Fall Flavors v0.5
Changelog:
Completed content for Lily focused branches
Fixed some Grammar and Spelling
ToDo:
Create content for Solo branch
Fall Flavors is nearing the final stages. I have a couple project ideas lined up. But, I haven't decided which one to pick or when I'll start on them, if at all.
Thank You
Pc=
Mac=

ulix

May 13, 2018
May be there is gay-incest? That should be very interesting.. no much games that have it!

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes