• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
Yes, he's a friend I have known a for sometime. I know most of his work gets leaked, we have even discussed that issue, but it annoys me when he works so many hours on a reward only to get leaked. Usually Kemono is the first site to leak the works but as of now Kemono hasn't update fake's page.
I get your emotional investment, but you're unlikely to change anyone's mind here. We aren't going to have a man in the mirror moment over leaks on a pirate site.

Draco89

Aug 1, 2018
I get your emotional investment, but you're unlikely to change anyone's mind here. We aren't going to have a man in the mirror moment over leaks on a pirate site.
This exactly, literally every topic in this forum has patreon/fantia/subscribstar/pixiv fanbox leaks. Some creators have even come into their own thread and leaks still happen, so this guy sure as hell isn't getting any of that stopped just by telling people to stop

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
Yeah I understand that, but even if it slightly helps at reducing leaks I'd say it's worth the effort.
It's your time so whatever. However, I don't think it can be overstated just how much piss you're giving to the wind with your posts.