2.60 star(s) 16 Votes

S - Boy

Sep 14, 2020
This game just left off, doesn't have an ending, and also no scenes with elsa !
How about a mod for that ?

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
So... there are four versions of this game? And that there's no further development to any of them? Am I understanding that correctly?
  1. FDA - The proper one, most content.
  2. Nonadult FDA - No adult content, core FDA.
  3. Steam FDA - A revised FDA with less content, but in a "finished" state.
  4. ADG - Some type of combination of #1 and #3 above.
Well, that sounds like a mess. Divine Adventure is their main project now, correct? Is that at least worth a spin?
Aside from guessing that you meant FTA, I was unable to find the #3 Steam one you were talking about on there. But I'll try the 2.5b posted at the beginning of this topic, since the last time I tried any version of FTA was 2.2 or 2.0

Reactions: SharpandBlunt

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Aside from guessing that you meant FTA, I was unable to find the #3 Steam one you were talking about on there. But I'll try the 2.5b posted at the beginning of this topic, since the last time I tried any version of FTA was 2.2 or 2.0
The steam one is anno domini godfather

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
the answers to those 3 questions are 3 words: soldier, combing, tomorrow
you were supposed to learn them from the conversations at Explore the area in the village

so far, this is just like version 2.2 that I wrote a walkthrough for years ago

Reactions: Carl_CarlTanuel

BishoujoHelper

Jan 2, 2018
I've written up a walkthrough, which includes some insights based on viewing the scripts.rpa file.
For example, there is a blowjob sequence with Onia that can only be repeated if you use the console to cheat, because there appears to be a bug in how the repeat is accessed - the variables just can't be those values.
And there's an easily missed blowjob from Pocahontas, requiring you to save at the [UPDATE: had wrong choices] "Royal costume"/"Normal costume" choice to see 3 different sequences.

Since the file is pretty long, it's an attachment. Sorry for the verbosity.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes