Rodita

May 22, 2017
What...? WHAT?! The game as ABANDONED ALREADY?!
I expecting much more then just 3 updates to tell you the true... Sad we never get to have sex with the Trix or even with Tecna... With hope, maybe, just MAYBE some good dude make a game that its REALLY COMPLETE...

Reactions: Web209

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I hope I did it correctly, because I never messaged anybody here. But I have send you a message.
Well, i aways up to that question on my mind but... Why don't you try do the game in other engine that is more simples like RPG Maker VX Ace...? Not only its more easy but that you don't need to use more then a single image to make a character image there as well... Probably not the 100% best to a Visual Novel, BUT it can be easily converted with some little hardwork, and use of brain... You see, is kinda sad have the ONLY Winx Club game at the website that is ATLEAST Good getting abandoned... Not just me, but i sure many people that is in this thread want to say that, but of course we understand if you don't want to continue anyways, its all up to you by the very first begin of the thing...

Nov 18, 2022
I really hope things work out for you JuiceShooters. Seriously, Fairy Fixer has been a really good time.

I seriously can't forget the first night I played this game, looking through games to hold my interest. I saw your logo with the naked fairy silhouette and knew this was gonna be a good one. An adult Winx game where all of the main girls have big breasts was enough to hold my interest, but then the surprise Stella footjob pretty much cemented my interest forever.

grimsoilder

Aug 25, 2017
I won't lie winx girls always been some of the best lookin characters I seem growing up. I would loved see their hentai. When I saw the sex seen I was happy you didn't smash the mold and kept the girl the same (not including breast and ass size). I hope you start updating this game again.

racl75

Aug 2, 2021
Just played Magixxx Conquest the new game by Park After Dark team but still prefer Fairy Fixer, animations are way better.

cbls

Jan 30, 2024
I would like to ask which system folder the save point of this game is placed in. I saved it to the wrong location on the game screen, because I just played it not long ago so I want to delete it. However, I deleted the SAVE contents of the game folder, and even deleted the entire game folder and unzipped it again, but the archived contents were still there, and I can only assume it was synced somewhere in the system folder.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would like to ask which system folder the save point of this game is placed in. I saved it to the wrong location on the game screen, because I just played it not long ago so I want to delete it. However, I deleted the SAVE contents of the game folder, and even deleted the entire game folder and unzipped it again, but the archived contents were still there, and I can only assume it was synced somewhere in the system folder.
Just hover on the save you want to delete on the save screen in the game and press delete,then confirm.

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
All Renpy games have backup files. Persistent saves in the backup files get loaded when you start the game if they're not found in the game folder.

Some of the pathing might be different for you, but in general it's the same.

For me, it's found in C:/Users/Username/AppData/Roaming/RenPy

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
From what i know... The images from every Winx and Trix members (with clouthes and naked) are in the game folder (need to decrypt it), SO, all that we need is someone that can program it, someone to draw scenes, someone to complete the story and someone to test it... I pretty sure that at least the story and gameplay things could be easily find around F95 Zone... And god dang! If i has money, i could at least pay to make the scenes... (except if someone want to make it for free... What i doubt having someone with THAT good heart...?)

Oh, yeah... Just to someone know, i have all the time in the world to read and write a story to the game, and, if someone want my help, if there is no time-limit then, i'm yours! (And yes... I watched all the 2 danm sessons more then 3 times as kid, so i kinda know TOO MUCH about Winx Club :LOL:)

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
phahahah abandoned where are all the people who hate me for say that we have no contentent for over 9 months

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes