VN Others Abandoned Factotum Adventures [Ch. 1-2] [LazySlob]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Any way to get the CG's out? The images in the graphics folder wont load.
I encrypted them on purpose to avoid other people use png files in their games o stuff like that, maybe I could add some sort of gallery, what images are you interested in?

Atlin

Jun 1, 2017
I encrypted them on purpose to avoid other people use png files in their games o stuff like that, maybe I could add some sort of gallery, what images are you interested in?
Everything with Giulia. I keep a personal folder of character models I like. Less for any attempt at making a game, and more for recreational purposes.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Everything with Giulia. I keep a personal folder of character models I like. Less for any attempt at making a game, and more for recreational purposes.
I should have done an interactive gallery. The only immediate solution I can think of is you can use fraps to screen and record the parts you're interested in.

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Hey I'm actually quite interested in this, and I might even give you a decent sum on patreon.

Just a few things:

What can we expect in future updates (per chapter?) i.e will it all be gooey alien, or will it be like the film alien aswell? (Facehuggers come to mind :D ). Also, how often do you forsee yourself bringing out new chapters, I dont mind them being short at all, as long as the release dates for new ones are short aswell. (This was 30 mins playthrough at a push).

Funny game tho! Keep it up.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Hey I'm actually quite interested in this, and I might even give you a decent sum on patreon.

Just a few things:

What can we expect in future updates (per chapter?) i.e will it all be gooey alien, or will it be like the film alien aswell? (Facehuggers come to mind :D ). Also, how often do you forsee yourself bringing out new chapters, I dont mind them being short at all, as long as the release dates for new ones are short aswell. (This was 30 mins playthrough at a push).

On the spaceship there will be sexy androids, busty sci-fi ninjas, a crazy doctor and more which I don't want to spoil at the moment. Androids and doctor are ready. I was finishing the first female ninja. When it's done I wanted to post some nice renders to give some updates. Lately a wasted a bit of time studying visionaire 5, and trying to decide whether to use this or my previous engine (I'll probably stick with the latest which is more straightforward).

If gooey aliens are appreciated I'll include a scene where a sexy chick is trying to escape from the ship, but in one of those disturbing hallways encounters some really naughty octopuses... Thank you for giving me the inspiration.

I take into consideration any kind of suggestion comes from your mind guys, I can't guarantee I'll include it, but if you have suggestions they are welcome.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

Just a few things:

For what concern the time of work and release dates, I can't quantify at the moment, it depends on many factors. For example I had to make some bump map for the androids, It took me time to understand how to bring those damned multiple uvs into mudbox, which in the end was a matter of just correct renaming. Or I made some custom clothes for the ninja, I made them on a morphed character and... It was a mistake, so I had to remake it on a default character. There are aspect that can slow down the process. It can take three months as six months as more, I have no idea, I don't want to make false promises.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

Just a few things:

Obviously if I had more patrons and a decent budget I would buy 3d assets and the graphic part would be done faster. The time consuming part is the graphics. Assembling everything into a game engine instead is quite fast and relaxing from my point of view.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
okay, after first chapter and this previews i have a question, mc is just a "camera"? i mean he is just stand and watch all the action? or are you planning something with the mс too? sorry for my eng :oops:

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
okay, after first chapter and this previews i have a question, mc is just a "camera"? i mean he is just stand and watch all the action? or are you planning something with the mс too? sorry for my eng :oops:
Next chapter MC will be visible during some scene and fight scenes.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Btw do not worry for your english, it's not my main language either.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes