2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018

180261_Factotum_Adventures_2-bar.png

Overview:

Factotum Adventures is an adult videogame series. It features busty chicks, a crazy storyline, interactive sex scenes, a turn based combat system. It started as a visual novel, but with the second chapter has now evolved into a blend between a visual novel and a point and click adventure.

Gameplay Videos:

Updated: 06/11/2018
Developer/Publisher: LazySlob -
Censorship: None
Version: Ch. 2 - alpha v1.02
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Big Tits, explicit sex scenes, interactive sex scenes, turn based combat system, Monster, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Fantasy.

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Factotum Adventures.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
Ch. 2 - v1.02
- Added inventory system
- Added load/save/resume system
- Pressing ESC ingame will now popup an icon from where you can access save/load menu
- Meet your new friend Gurok

Ch. 2 - v1.01
- Mc now walks around environments
- Animations
- Bouncing boobs and asses physics
- Quest system with consultable journal

Ch. 1 - v1.02
- Fixed crash bug related to changing text size and loading save states
- Added cheat button to skip minigames.

Ch. 1 - v1.01
- Text size of dialogues and names can be now changed ingame through the settings menu
- Help hint added to the first time-minigame
- Slight time-minigames gameplay change. Charging bar now reloads once fully extended instead of going back and forth

Downloads
Chapter 1
Win 32: - - - -
Win 64: - - - -

Chapter 2
Win: - - - - -

Domiek

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 149304
Overview:
Factotum Adventures
is an adult visual novel series. It features busty chicks, interactive sex scenes, a turn based combat system, exploration, weird encounters, enemies and a crazy storyline. It's released through chapters. Every chapter is a full free standalone game.​
I read turn-based combat system and now I have an urge to play Might & Magic VI. I think that game is old enough to where it will run even while I'm rendering scenes.

This looks interesting, some mechanics that we normally don't see.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
I read turn-based combat system and now I have an urge to play Might & Magic VI. I think that game is old enough to where it will run even while I'm rendering scenes.

Thank you, appreciations keep me motivated. I'm working on the characters of the next chapter right now, I want to make it as crazy as possible.

factotumadventures

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Your games to potential But the mini games know shit no explanation of me and what to do
Thank you for the feedback, I'll take it into account for the updates.
Just click once the energy bar touch the green button in the middle.
My game is been up in this forum since two minutes and already people is playing it! Wow!!!
Let me know everything you think about the game any suggestions, critics, is much appreciated!

Jul 13, 2017
I actually liked it a lot (but that'S mostly the huge tits lover talking^^) I hope there will be lots of huge tits, cocks and quite the dash of rape in this one =) way too little of those in that combination around =)

Sep 4, 2017
Strange little acid trip of an intro. Kinda like it though. Stylish look and groovy music. Good stuff.

Would have liked more internal thoughts from the protagonist though. For instance, what's his situation? How did he come to be a hadouken flinging ninja plumber? Should we be concerned that he has several years old turds floating in his toilet? What can change the nature of a man? Is Giulia even a real name?

We need answers goddamnit!

Kukothemadhatter

Sep 29, 2017

you had to bring that up? I guess the prince will go to the circus once more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes