Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Fables Lodge is an adult visual novel in which you an adventurer in the Kingdom of Funar are asked to assist the mysterious Fables Lodge in their quests to solve the riddle of why the mana in the Kingdoms Futanari are going berserk.
This story features bdsm, straitjackets, and kinky situations in which you try to assist the Lodge's resident futanari!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2020-11-19
Developer: Youshi -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Other Games: Amara's Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

nn222

Aug 11, 2017
Abandoned games are fun to play because you're not spoiling yourself for a "complete experience". Almost none of the other games here are finished either way but at least for the abandoned ones I don't feel like I need to wait for "one more update". Also, if a game was abandoned early in the process it doesn't take up much time, and if it was abandoned late in the process you can at least see enough of the dev's best ideas to enjoy them anyway.

The story of Dune was also unfinished before its author died, but that doesn't mean the book aren't incredibly worth reading regardless.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
It said v.1.1.2, so how abandoned is it? Like is it half way done or not even off the ground yet?

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Abandoned games are fun to play because you're not spoiling yourself for a "complete experience". Almost none of the other games here are finished either way but at least for the abandoned ones I don't feel like I need to wait for "one more update". Also, if a game was abandoned early in the process it doesn't take up much time, and if it was abandoned late in the process you can at least see enough of the dev's best ideas to enjoy them anyway.

The story of Dune was also unfinished before its author died, but that doesn't mean the book aren't incredibly worth reading regardless.
Well let's not oversell them here. We don't want to encourage devs to abandon their games because they think that's what we want and it's easier than finishing them.