HTML Abandoned FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown [v1.6.5] [rofl256]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
its really weird that there is almost none femdom games around even that Fdom have big fan base , i mean look at darktoz and bo wei go fast to 1000 patreon in less then 1 year , the only thing i can think about that the devs need to be into it irl to be able to do a game about it .

Reactions: ped and Deniz31

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
General advice for the dev without having checked the game yet: Tease and denial. I believe a lot of guys into femdom are not interested in having your MC cum all the time. Being denied and putting the female orgasms first is imho the way to go in a proper femdom game. Just saying since I saw some games trying something femdom related, but somehow seem to think that means that the women would be especially aggressive and needy about sucking guys off...^^

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ya very nice but short. If you need ideas I'm full of them for this genre.

Please keep going and get out the next version

THanks!

Reactions: bulifun

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
May I suggest a switch to Renpy though? It's a very good platform and it shouldn't be harder to program than HTML, the opposite probably. Sanguine Rose benefitted a lot from it.

Reactions: dacris69

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
This looks great, but i'm waiting for saving options.
@ the new Version 1.1 has one

What's up with the title of the game? Is there some secret meaning I'm not getting or is it really a random assortment of letters and numbers?
@ I have some plans with it... maybe it will become relevant... who kows^^

The game is very bugged on Internet Explorer.
@ Thanks. I added an alert in v1.1 if you use an unsupported browser.

What are the planned kinks for this one?
@ Half the fun, if I would tell you all my plans ;) but for sure I will include some:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

its really weird that there is almost none femdom games around
@ That's what I thought... that's one reason I started this game

...but somehow seem to think that means that the women would be especially aggressive and needy about sucking guys off
@ Without telling to much about the story... no need to worry :)

If you need ideas I'm full of them for this genre.
@ Sure, I'd like to get new Ideas. But can't promise to fit them into the game. (Just answer or pm me)

May I suggest a switch to Renpy though
@ Yeah I got you. The main points why I decided to write my own (javascript) engin:
1. It is also fun and challenging for me to write my own engin beside the story
2. Basically no limits... if I want a feature I'll write it (and I need some special things later on)

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
@rofl256 hey I was checking the img folder to see if I've seen all the content but I can't seem to trigger picture highway 15, how do I get it?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So I started up the game and I put in a name, but I can't seem to progress. I tried pressing enter, space, I tried clicking and I tried switching options, not putting a name and still nothing. I'm using Google Chrome.

EDIT: For some reason it's working fine on Mozilla Firefox. However on that I get to the elispes or '...' then it won't let me go any further.

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
@rofl256 hey I was checking the img folder to see if I've seen all the content but I can't seem to trigger picture highway 15, how do I get it?
thanks! you are right... I must unintentionally removed it at some point... will be fixed in the next version (you have to resist on the highway as mutch as you can)

So I started up the game and I put in a name, but I can't seem to progress. [...]

EDIT: For some reason it's working fine on Mozilla Firefox. However on that I get to the elispes or '...' then it won't let me go any further.
I can't really reproduce your problem... (v1.1) (I tested both browsers without cache and got no problem at all)
If you get the problem next time, please press F12 switch to "console" and send me the error (pm) if you got one. Thanks

Reactions: zazzaro

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
thanks! you are right... I must unintentionally removed it at some point... will be fixed in the next version (you have to resist on the highway as mutch as you can)

I can't really reproduce your problem... (v1.1) (I tested both browsers without cache and got no problem at all)
If you get the problem next time, please press F12 switch to "console" and send me the error (pm) if you got one. Thanks
I can recreate both issues over and over, also F12 doesn't do anything Chrome wise.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes