• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned FA7738 - Femdom Lockdown [v1.6.5] [rofl256]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Will you be releasing it on f95zone after u finish a few eps? your images look really really good.
Check the other thread for updates if you can -- I will release first version sometime this month on here, I think am 90% done with about 14,000 words and 350 renders right now but can't give a specific day without anticipating problems that could come up in today's world, etc. I just set up a Patreon page to learn it better, etc. My first goal is just enough support down the road to pay back the assets I bought. :)

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Check the other thread for updates if you can -- I will release first version sometime this month on here, I think am 90% done with about 14,000 words and 350 renders right now but can't give a specific day without anticipating problems that could come up in today's world, etc. I just set up a Patreon page to learn it better, etc. My first goal is just enough support down the road to pay back the assets I bought. :)
Great! Looking forward to your game

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Saw your game and it is awesome, I am curious tho whats the frequency of the updates?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Saw your game and it is awesome, I am curious tho whats the frequency of the updates?
My goal is two months and I think I can do it. Don't want to post here on another game thread anymore, so you can just go to my main game thread if you have more questions. Thanks!

Reactions: Pipo12334

Leeness

Apr 8, 2020
Good so far. Once you get past the police station bit you get some sex etc. Is this still being updated?

oscarmike2

Mar 24, 2020
Nice game, but i can't save/load, clicking the icon opens nothing.
Error log
3langStrings.js:366 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'en' of undefined
at getLang (langStrings.js:366)
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (saveLoad.js:30)
at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery-3.1.1.min.js:3)
at HTMLDivElement.q.handle (jquery-3.1.1.min.js:3)
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///D:/Download/RPGVXAce_RTP/FA7738v1.6.5s/js/libs/typed.min.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
langStrings.js:366 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'en' of undefined
getLang @ langStrings.js:366
(anonymous) @ saveLoad.js:30
dispatch @ jquery-3.1.1.min.js:3
q.handle @ jquery-3.1.1.min.js:3

I have tried on both chrome and firebox, the third party cookie thing is set correctly.

rofl256

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2018
Nice game, but i can't save/load, clicking the icon opens nothing.
Error log
3langStrings.js:366 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'en' of undefined
DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///D:/Download/RPGVXAce_RTP/FA7738v1.6.5s/js/libs/typed.min.js.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
langStrings.js:366 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'en' of undefined
getLang @ langStrings.js:366
(anonymous) @ saveLoad.js:30
dispatch @ jquery-3.1.1.min.js:3
q.handle @ jquery-3.1.1.min.js:3

I have tried on both chrome and firebox, the third party cookie thing is set correctly.
Thanks for the report. Please replace the file "langStrings.js" at /js/langStrings.js with the file inside the langStrings.zip I have attached.

this game is pretty much dead bois.
Sad to say it's probably gone forever. :(
Played around with dForce for hair simulation lately...

render.png

so... just maybe... there is hope :)

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes