F95zone update page tweaks

Bozebam

Oct 28, 2018
Thank you 3xd_tango for that tool ! And Slikk for the dislikes filter fix ! It's great.
I should have use that since a looong time !

I know nothing in code but i managed to modify the tag i wanted. The likes filter is a plus but, to me, the border is enough. I dont need what is below. What would i need to change to delete that ?

Reactions: Slikk
Feb 15, 2019
Hello, will it be possible to hide games which I have ignored?

Currently, the update page shows the games which I have ignored whenever those games receive updates

Feb 15, 2019
Thank you! 2 other options that come to mind are:
1. Exclude watched titles so that it becomes easier to search for newer titles
2. Exclude titles with score less than a certain user-entered number (for ex. exclude titles with a score less than 4)

MrGaujail

Jun 13, 2020
Hi, I was trying to edit this scrip for personal use, but I'm not that good with webdev in general, so I wondered if you could help me a bit with some things I didn't understand very well, only if it's ok evidently :)
mainly, i wan't to be able to filter by bookmarked threads, but as of now, I can't find how the checkboxes were added, and i don't want to do more of a Frankenstein code than I already did. I can give you my discord username by DM if you want, or we simply speak by DM if you prefer (or even something else).
At the very least, I hijack another checkbox or modifie the value manually so my code works.

Have a great day, bye.

Edit: nevermind, I found out how to do what I wanted

Last edited:

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, I was trying to edit this scrip for personal use, but I'm not that good with webdev in general, so I wondered if you could help me a bit with some things I didn't understand very well, only if it's ok evidently :)
mainly, i wan't to be able to filter by bookmarked threads, but as of now, I can't find how the checkboxes were added, and i don't want to do more of a Frankenstein code than I already did. I can give you my discord username by DM if you want, or we simply speak by DM if you prefer (or even something else).
At the very least, I hijack another checkbox or modifie the value manually so my code works.

Have a great day, bye.

Edit: nevermind, I found out how to do what I wanted
The Repo is open now please check the main thread, as says feel free to modify and make pull req

MrGaujail

Jun 13, 2020
The Repo is open now please check the main thread, as says feel free to modify and make pull req
thx for the info, i may check later (y). For now I'm trying to make it so the filter straight up doesn't load the excluded threads instead of simply hiding them.
For now, when I activate the filter the number of pages doesn't change but everything is hidden, it look like this:

1st page
Capture d'écran 2024-02-26 171543.png
2nd page
Capture d'écran 2024-02-26 171623.png
3rd page
Capture d'écran 2024-02-26 171601.png