F95zone update page tweaks

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
1629892052512.png
Some personal tweaks on the update page that I like to share

To use these scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
  • Chrome: or
  • Firefox: , , or
  • Safari: or
  • Microsoft Edge:
  • Opera: or
  • Maxthon:
  • Dolphin:
  • UC:

ADDED THE GUI!!!​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Contribution
Feel free to modify and make pull requests

Last edited:

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
Thank you, this is great. I have a small suggestion: threads I have previously set to ignore are still displayed (greyed out because they are ignored) in the latest updates page, even if they contain tags on the dislike list. Is there a way to make the script hide the ignored threads too?

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you, this is great. I have a small suggestion: threads I have previously set to ignore are still displayed (greyed out because they are ignored) in the latest updates page, even if they contain tags on the dislike list. Is there a way to make the script hide the ignored threads too?
can you show me your setting ill check that. i may have ignore the protagonist tag when it have multi protagonist tag in it (if you dislike the female protg and the thread contain male protg too it will show) but my script don't greyed out it just wont show

Last edited:

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
can you show me your setting ill check that. i may have ignore the protagonist tag when it have multi protagonist tag in it (if you dislike the female protg and the thread contain male protg too it will show) but my script don't greyed out it just wont show
It's not your script that greys it out, it's a board function. If you ignore a thread, it shows as greyed out in latest updates and you can't click on it. I think there is actually a different problem though -- if you check this screenshot you will see 2 games that I don't want displayed, Accidental Woman and Ramage. They have the tags transformation and furry respectively, which are in my ignore list. However both are still being displayed. Accidental Woman is greyed out because I have set the thread to ignore, but if I unignore then it still isn't removed from the list. Ramage has no liked tags, and one disliked (furry), but it is still in the list.

Edit: after deleting and re-entering the disliked tags, it seems to be working correctly. Maybe it is due to the fact that I directly edited the script to add the tags the first time? I'm not sure.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Edit: after deleting and re-entering the disliked tags, it seems to be working correctly. Maybe it is due to the fact that I directly edited the script to add the tags the first time? I'm not sure.
after updating the GUI you dont have to edit script for tags (if you don't want to experiment my code :sneaky:). Looks like i may forgot to clean up old saved code
:unsure:

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
This is a great script thank you I was searching for F95 in greasyfork a month ago but I didn't find anything

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I just found out that I'm missing some games and not only the new ones but I don't have any disliked tags

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
updated with the latest Alpha page. make sure you delete the previous one
I did this, including deleting the previous one, but it isn't highlighting my likes anymore. I've tried restarting Firefox and deleting and reinstalling the script a couple of times. Is there some kind of cache I need to clear as well?

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I did this, including deleting the previous one, but it isn't highlighting my likes anymore. I've tried restarting Firefox and deleting and reinstalling the script a couple of times. Is there some kind of cache I need to clear as well?
Works fine for me did you delete it from here Screenshot 2021-12-16 194104.png
Also you have to redefine your favorite tags again

Slikk

Oct 3, 2017
Works fine for me did you delete it from here View attachment 1548216
Also you have to redefine your favorite tags again
Thanks for the screenshot, I hadn't noticed the extra tab appearing when I deleted the script. Bad UI design!

Deleting it from there fixed the issue and now the script is working correctly.

Edit: while likes are now being highlighted correctly, dislikes aren't being removed. I'm trying to figure out why.

Edit 2: there appears to be a bug in the checkTags function, specifically on line 133:
JavaScript:
 if (dislikes.includes(e)) {
This doesn't work because dislikes is an array whose elements are also arrays, and e is an int. So it will always return false.

Edit 3: I was able to fix it by changing line 133 to this:
JavaScript:
if (dislikes.flat().includes(e)) {
This may also be a problem with other .includes(), I did not check.

Also, on line 119, I am not sure, but I think "female domination" should instead be "female protagonist" to match the other tags.

Last edited:

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for the screenshot, I hadn't noticed the extra tab appearing when I deleted the script. Bad UI design!

Deleting it from there fixed the issue and now the script is working correctly.

Edit: while likes are now being highlighted correctly, dislikes aren't being removed. I'm trying to figure out why.

Edit 2: there appears to be a bug in the checkTags function, specifically on line 133:
JavaScript:
 if (dislikes.includes(e)) {
This doesn't work because dislikes is an array whose elements are also arrays, and e is an int. So it will always return false.

Edit 3: I was able to fix it by changing line 133 to this:
JavaScript:
if (dislikes.flat().includes(e)) {
This may also be a problem with other .includes(), I did not check.

Also, on line 119, I am not sure, but I think "female domination" should instead be "female protagonist" to match the other tags.
hmm, thanks for that guess I missed that one, and others (include) are working no need to change it.