[READ ME] F95Zone Survival Guide - A guide to making staff happy

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I have looked all over but I cannot find "the appropriate request section" to post a newly-created game. The only games request section I have seen is designed to request other games be uploaded, not new ones, as far as I can see. I have created a game and it is ready to go, but need to know where to post it. It is a new VN created by me. Please let me know so that I can fill in the template and upload it. Instructions on how to upload to the F95Zone NOPY download site would be good as well. If I could make contact with someone to either make fan sigs, or give me a template I can use to do so, that would be amazing as well. Also, who do I contact to get Game Developer added to my role? I can provide a screen shot of me editing my game as proof.

partanen

Sep 13, 2017
I have looked all over but I cannot find "the appropriate request section" to post a newly-created game. The only games request section I have seen is designed to request other games be uploaded, not new ones, as far as I can see. I have created a game and it is ready to go, but need to know where to post it. It is a new VN created by me. Please let me know so that I can fill in the template and upload it. Instructions on how to upload to the F95Zone NOPY download site would be good as well. If I could make contact with someone to either make fan sigs, or give me a template I can use to do so, that would be amazing as well. Also, who do I contact to get Game Developer added to my role? I can provide a screen shot of me editing my game as proof.
Hmm, as far as I know it's also a request to staff to check if it's appropriate to add to F95Zone and then it'll be moved to Games section if it fulfills the rules. Carnal Cardinal made her own game's request with appropriate information and links, and it was moved to Games section. And thus Carnal Cardinal is Uploader and Original Poster of her own game and game thread... Go to Game Request section. There's post pinned to the top of section's first page...

Walg

May your day be filled with consensual sexts
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
About creating a new page and template for your game, @N7 is one person who can help you with that as you already have the dev title and can point you for your NOPY question since it's currently invite only but you should be able to load onto Workupload or some other mirrors.

For fan sigs, there's a Mega link at the bottom of my sig giving you some ps templates if you want to create some yourself.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Awesome. @partanen responded to my post and got me headed in the right direction. My game went live in Latest Updates earlier today. Thank you for pointing me to the Photoshop templates. I'll get on that right away. @N7 took care of getting me developer status. My thanks to everyone, this is an awesome community.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.