README F95zone Survival Guide - A guide to making everyone happy

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
I have a question about supplying links Especially those Fileboom or Keep2Share links. I think i read that links like those are also viable to share since F95 has a tool or one of those premium accounts ( if they are even real) to download from those. Is this even true or did i mix something up or dream about the possiblity of someone to even download things from those sites the normal way lmao? also what are all of the "Dutys" of a Uploader and can you still become one to help upload games on f95 ?

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I have a question about supplying links Especially those Fileboom or Keep2Share links. I think i read that links like those are also viable to share since F95 has a tool or one of those premium accounts ( if they are even real) to download from those. Is this even true or did i mix something up or dream about the possiblity of someone to even download things from those sites the normal way lmao? also what are all of the "Dutys" of a Uploader and can you still become one to help upload games on f95 ?
Yes we have a few people with ways of downloading from those hosts. You can open a ticket to share.

See this link for uploader app https://f95zone.to/threads/staff-applications-are-open-developer-uploader.9822/#post-540869

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is it possible to build your game collection on this site?
As in a mix of games you like or not available? No

Collections are for of the same series, etc

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
hello, I'm new here.
I'm the developer of a game shown here. I would love to properly promote my game here and update it on time (currently it is behind in version). But I also would like to have control over the thread and be the creator of it. Is this possible if the game already exists on the site?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Is this possible if the game already exists on the site?
To request an update for your game you must report it and choose the update option. There you can provide a new client version, ask to add more download links and also ask to give the thread to you.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
hello, I'm new here.
I'm the developer of a game shown here. I would love to properly promote my game here and update it on time (currently it is behind in version). But I also would like to have control over the thread and be the creator of it. Is this possible if the game already exists on the site?
To get a Developers badge and thread ownership open a ticket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ryahn just a sidenote, I've just noticed that the link for uploader tag is down, so unless you are going to update that in future, you may want to remove that question/answer to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ryahn just a noteside, I've just noticed that the link for uploader tag is down, so unless you are going to update that in future, you may want to remove that question/answer to avoid confusion.
Ryahn doesnt read @s :ROFLMAO:

I will let them know.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Ryahn doesnt read @s :ROFLMAO:

I will let them know.
Well, he once read when I joked about the xmas hat, but I understand if that's the case, probably has a lot comments just for being a mod and many can be annoying. Still not as annoying as Cardi B songs though. Anyway thanks for passing the message.

edit: how the hell I wrote above noteside instead sidenote... oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Well, he once read when I joked about the xmas hat, but I understand if that's the case, probably has a lot comments just for being a mod and many can be annoying. Still not as annoying as Cardi B songs though. Anyway thanks for passing the message.

edit: how the hell I wrote above noteside instead sidenote... oh well... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah pretty much to much to go through probably.

He posted the correct link a bit further above: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-...e-to-making-everyone-happy.9784/post-10751422

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah pretty much to much to go through probably.

He posted the correct link a bit further above: https://f95zone.to/threads/f95zone-...e-to-making-everyone-happy.9784/post-10751422
Yeah I know that, once I was a mod for a SA-MP server, the community was much smaller than this one and it was already extremely annoying, so I wonder how it is around here.

Thanks for the link btw, but I'm not interested in the role, unfortunely I don't have that much time and would be unfair to those who may want. Just mentioned it because it was in the OP, and supposedly it was to help others.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah I know that, once I was a mod for a SA-MP server, the community was much smaller than this one and it was already extremely annoying, so I wonder how it is around here.

Thanks for the link btw, but I'm interested in the role, unfortunely I don't have that much time and would be unfair to those who may want. Just mentioned it because it was in the OP, and supposedly it was to help others.
Not sure it will be changed tbh, if he already linked the correct one here and didn't change it back then.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Not sure it will be changed tbh, if he already linked the correct one here and didn't change it back then.
It's his decision, the thread is his after all, I just had good intentions. To me it doesn't bother me, but since I've noticed it, I just mentioned it.