• Other

Votes: 85 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
So I was wondering about how you guys found out about f95?

As for me, I stumbled twice on the same post on the hypno collective forum about f95. The 1st time I got here was arounf september, the forum was closed to public viewers. So I was like fuck this shit, Im not gonna register (I thought it was just a community sharing like 10 or 15 games or so) but when I came back a few months later the 2nd time (the forum was still inaccessible to guests) I decided to register and I saw a fuckton of games and comics shared and so Im glad I finally registered on f95

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
i found this guy on KickassTorrents he was uploading a lot of adult games his name was f95 and when kickass shut down
i did go back to that shitty website with 50.0 KB download speed to download some games one day i was on 4chan i see them talking about f95 and
i was like that name ring a bell i search on google and i found out that he has this site
that was the happiest day of my fapping career .

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Hehe nice, I remember my first game here was The Artifact Pt.I. I used to play this game but when the new update came out it was bugged af and I couldnt progress in game anymore until I downloaded the ripped version shared here

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
after kickass torrent shut down, i play some rpg games, i forget the name, and i read this site name in there, and here i am :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Namco15

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Hmm, I happen to stumble upon this site while looking for メニミス (Menimis(Mijishi) but couldn't find Menimis. Came back to look for Adventure of Tara. Turns out, this site have it and created an amount. Then I saw Sarah Life and other games, which causes me to stay.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I was looking for a game that m1zuki translated and them google send me here, it was like in the third page of google. kek

*sigh* i miss him so much :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: mesoru

Yoshiiki

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
With all honesty, at first: To make a thread about my game.
But then I remembered how much it annoys me (on another forum) when someone shows up, grinds post count to be able to post links and spams his/hers stuff.

So yeah, I gave up on the idea and rather trying to have a look around.
And let's be honest, considering few things, it may happen naturally without me making a thread xD.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I stumbled upon it whilst downloading CGI games from sites that allows you to download and loads of them used F95 references. Naturally I levitated to F95 and not looking back. KUDOS to whoever started this website.

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
as for me, I found it when searching for tutorial of witch trainer, And I found many thing else on this site :D

bum1

Aug 5, 2016
I don't post too often but i was following f95 since from uTorrent (kickass). After issues with torrent site , i tried to find f95 via google and here i am :p I might be one of the first members of this site.
Same -post Kickass - probably answer of a lot of ppl with Aug 5, 2016 as reg date.

Reactions: Namco15

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Kat used to dl quite a few games upped by F95.Then due to RL was out of the gaming for a while came back Kat had gone but came across the site while searching for a game .