Tool Others F95Checker [WillyJL]

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I follow a thread for a game mod in the forum. However, the thread doesn't follow the regular template for titles like games do. This is because game mods thread are less regulated compared to others.

I was thinking about requesting to add a new feature to F95checker. When the window shows up for threads that have received an update, is it possible to include a new window or another section below for threads that have received minor updates? This could be triggered when the description changes, specifically when the changelog and/or the "last updated" section is different from last time.

Additionally, it could include an optional checkbox in the settings to "be warned about minor changes."

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Is there a setting so that the custom image doesn't reset if the image on the games page has been changed?
Because very often I have to re-install custom images

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Does this work for artists uploads? Say i wanted to know when an artist thread was updated, or if a certain uploader created a new thread for an artist? Could i use this tool, or is it just for games?

r37r05p3C7

Nov 8, 2023
Is it possible to change the UI font?
It's not officially supported, but if you really want to, you can do it manually. Replace Karla font in the resources -> fonts folder with your font, rename your font to match the old one (Karla-Regular.14.03.2012.ttf) otherwise F95Checker won't be able to find it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I just had a thought and it was quite painful. This may have been requested before, but I don't remember seeing it and f95 search sux. So if it has been discussed, please forgive me.

I remembered that when I refreshed the game list now and then, I often wondered when was the last time I did it. Would it be possible to add the date last refreshed to the refresh button? Like:

Refresh!
Date Last Refreshed
Today​

If I can see it was today, I wouldn't bother refreshing (Unless I saw the game was updated while I was prowling).

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I remembered that when I refreshed the game list now and then, I often wondered when was the last time I did it. Would it be possible to add the date last refreshed to the refresh button? Like:
It's in the sidebar in the Refresh section, it takes the form specified in the Time Format field, so if you want to have the date in there too, you also need to add the date fields
1715340569953.png
And only now do I notice mine gets clipped... guess that shows how often I look there myself...

That's what you get for using a format that includes the century and/or sconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrammerCop

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
It's in the sidebar in the Refresh section, it takes the form specified in the Time Format field, so if you want to have the date in there too, you also need to add the date fields
View attachment 3621085
And only now do I notice mine gets clipped... guess that shows how often I look there myself...

That's what you get for using a format that includes the century and/or sconds.
That's ok. I didn't know it was there. I don't look in the refresh section too often. I guess I was just wishing for something more visible. But that's ok. Thanks for responding.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Nah. Too cluttered. :)
Fingers crossed, I just proposed a solution that may feel a bit more fitting, and less cluttered ;)
Showing it in the Refresh button on hover, similar to how that button shows "Click to cancel!" when hovered during a refresh.

EDIT: And it's live! If you're not already running a beta build, grab the latest and it'll show the last refresh date/time on hover of the Refresh button.

1715382876857.png
NOTE: Use the Time format to specify how it is displayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrammerCop

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Fingers crossed, I just proposed a solution that may feel a bit more fitting, and less cluttered ;)
Showing it in the Refresh button on hover, similar to how that button shows "Click to cancel!" when hovered during a refresh.

EDIT: And it's live! If you're not already running a beta build, grab the latest and it'll show the last refresh date/time on hover of the Refresh button.

View attachment 3623074
NOTE: Use the Time format to specify how it is displayed.
Haha...that seems to be just like I asked for...almost.

I'm running 10.2 right now. Do you see any upgrading issues? nvm, I installed it and it works fine. I hate I have to reconfigure it.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Now for a harder one. Is it possible to have the labels sorted alphabetically? Using this image, after modZoey it looks weird.

1715386238630.png

5.00 star(s) 21 Votes