Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
There is already a patch. The game was patreon proof from the start

Maybe there was some nudity on the main patreon page. That's enough to be put under review
Your right I was confusing this with another game....Sorry.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Don't be, just wanted to add some info.
Don't remember which one it was but another game went under review last week cause the pictures for the different tiers showed partial nudity .
Don't know for this one but it's a possibility

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There is already a patch. The game was patreon proof from the start

Maybe there was some nudity on the main patreon page. That's enough to be put under review
Filf maybe but IA and his other games are not patreon proof.

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
IA and TA haven't been on my patreon, but available for free @ iccreations.net

As for being suspended. The first reply from the patreon team didn't mention any offenses and instantly revoked it. As for what happened, no idea. Guess they messed up.
Do you plan to return to Inc in Paradise game soon?

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
Okay. Thanks. Renpy certainly is far better than RPGM.

any chance of a 'not so secret, secret' style scenes to continue the story for the IC Paradise characters?

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Lastly the suspended pages were for nudity in public post. this time don't think they were seeing contents, otherwise maybe some pages would be still down,

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
IA and TA haven't been on my patreon, but available for free @ iccreations.net

As for being suspended. The first reply from the patreon team didn't mention any offenses and instantly revoked it. As for what happened, no idea. Guess they messed up.
It is possible that they have some counter in place that if you get reported X amount of times they automatically put the page under review....
Then all it would take is some resourceful troll to hammer away at the report page button to shut down a page until the Dev hashed it out with a Patreon Human.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes