Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I'm getting quite a few errors on the laptop.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point, should i start a new playthrough due to these errors?
yes I have exactly the same problem the same error messages whether I on the laptop, map or living room always wants to resist the error message with the old saves

Reactions: Celldweller6

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
That bed scene with the mother was nice...lol.....could have been better, she could have just rolled with it since it was already in:)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Guys, guys, read:
IMPORTANT NOTE: V0.3 saves are incompatible with this version! Below I have provided a save file that has the intro quests completed. I'll be looking for a way to make old saves compatible come V0.5.

Apr 15, 2018
I loaded a save and it crashes when I enter the living room.

edit: so my save will not work, so passing this until it's fixed it is
Same here
As mentioned in the OP under change-log, and several posts, old saves will not work with new update. You have to start a new game b/c the new content is mixed in with what's already been played in previous update. After you talk with Aunt in her kitchen after wearing disguise at the club night before, the game ends just as previous version did. Future update will pick up from there, the dev just sorta revamped the game to set up for more later.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
new play thought, but i'm getting a crash and this error when trying to review an old scene:

"While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'review_scene_spajob'."

i'm assuming that this is just an error in the code?

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
windows/users/appdata/renpy/filf/game/saves :D CHEERS
Thanks but soz mate, should've mentioned I'm on a Mac. I guess the file is PC only or the directory structure is different as there isn't a "Saves" folder/directory that I can find.

Since it's a pretty quick game I ended up starting over to get the new earlier content anyway. Fine job dev!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played through this game and liked it. The writing's good, the renders are nice and it's pretty enjoyable. Looking forward to more content :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gartal

lmbt

Aug 9, 2017
U can use ur game direct. for saves. like i did "local disc\games\FILF-0.4.1-pc\game\saves"

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes