a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to get more money?
There is a money cheat on your phone FILF 2018-05-01 06-00-09-91.jpg

I take it you don't look around at what is included on your phone or other options in the game and you should take some time and check out all the options before you get to far into the game you may have missed something or another.

Reactions: pitruchio

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
The problem with restarting map/sandbox games is that they are often the most grindy games - make money, buy inventory, score points with npc's, etc. So, when the developer has come up with half-a-dozen releases which force a restart, who wants to? I point to Dreaming of Dana and Max's Life as two games, whose developers have managed to write such games without forcing restarts with each release. Personally, I drop grindy games that force restarts too late in the release cycle, regardless of how much I might like them. I don't play Teachers' Pets or Summertime Saga any more (and have dropped support) for that very reason. I have too many other games to play (I have a queue of about 30 releases to get to) to waste time restarting games and redoing grinds.

I cut F.I.L.F. some slack, since the engine was just changed, and there are obviously some growing pains with that. That, and the developer has produced good product in the past. My patience, though, is not unlimited.
I'm not a fan of restarts either which is why I try to be very patient when I see a game like this which looks promising. I follow the thread and wait until there is a heap of content before I grab it. Apart from that, the information/spoilers posted here can be a gold mine later on in the game.

Reactions: Centurion

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
There is a money cheat on your phone View attachment 94287

I take it you don't look around at what is included on your phone or other options in the game and you should take some time and check out all the options before you get to far into the game you may have missed something or another.
I think jobs will be added (or some other way to get money) in future updates

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
wondering the same thing last comment but i think the game is pretty short.. already on the cherry stripper

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Where do I find the walkthrough?
It's been posted in this thread, methinks within the last two or three pages...

No link - search for yourself - but something else for you to enjoy (if you don't already have it)

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
well finished the game.... its pretty short.. after aubrey vip scene nothing comes next... guess will wait for next update.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's been posted in this thread, methinks within the last two or three pages...

No link - search for yourself - but something else for you to enjoy (if you don't already have it)
Searched this thread and only WT i found is for version 0.1B2, so quite old ... there is no walkthrough in last 10 pages i checked ... didn't find WT for 0.3 either ...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes