Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
the little sister of the mayor is very fine it would be nice if they did french kissed and did wincest to make up :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those pants have a way with words i mean tongue fucking that booty for sweetness and probably a bit sour if she lets out some music kinda like this
That's some mighty fine Shad art there my good fellow. I approve.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
None of the scenes are bugged. The only bugs I've run into are: can't open Cherry scene replay until after you finish her storyline, the image for secret 7 not appearing... just red placeholder text (you can click it and collect the pic though), red place holder text in Courtney's scene replay.

Only thing I'm missing is secret 6. I have no idea where it is.

EDIT: Also, Naomi & Sam progress totals disappear at the end of the version.

U

User_897603

hmm, I'm maxed on everyone except 10/11 for Sam. But when I go to the gym and ask to shower with them it says I can only trigger the event when both girls are maxed out and that I'll only be able to win favour with Courtney this update. Seems a little odd, but I don't see anything to raise Sam up to 11 as she's either in the gym or in her bedroom and when she's in her bedroom she just invites me to the gym to watch.

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So I'm stuck as the others. Got all scenes for everyone, and all progress for everyone except for Sam, who is 10/11.

EDIT: Also missing pictures 6 and 7.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes