Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
ICCreationsToday at 1:08 AM
"Just updating some stuff to make sure old saves work in the next version and then I'll be doing some small testing to make sure there isn't any game breaking bugs"

"I'm pretty certain I'll be releasing the BETA before I go to sleep tonight. Should be ready by then if nothing major goes wrong"
Then someone said "i would wait" and he said this
ICCreationsToday at 1:14 AM
"hehe true. It's just close enough that it's highly likely It'll be ready before then. If not, I won't force it out."

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Does somebody know if Melissa will be under the spotlight in the update? Too lazy to read the previous pages, TBH. Thanks in advance to the person who'll answer me.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Does somebody know if Melissa will be under the spotlight in the update? Too lazy to read the previous pages, TBH. Thanks in advance to the person who'll answer me.
These, and there should also be a girl from The Artifact, iirc.
V0.8 Sneak Peek #3: Continuing work on the V0.8 release. Now that Courtney's content has been progressed a bit further, I'm focusing some volleyball content that I've had put into place a while ago. Also, October is coming up, expect some custom Halloween themed renders through the month (out of game).
View attachment 154558
From Discord
Sneak Peek #5. It's been a while, but Sally Mae (Cherry) get's a little focus in V0.8.
View attachment 157907

Tripod

May 17, 2017
Perfect. Yesterday Lust Epidemic, today maybe F.I.L.F. and I hope "The Twist" is coming this weekend...

Then we just wait for Milfy City and Summertime Saga...

Reactions: Axer Hell

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
Perfect. Yesterday Lust Epidemic, today maybe F.I.L.F. and I hope "The Twist" is coming this weekend...

Then we just wait for Milfy City and Summertime Saga...
Damn you told me about things I didn't even know I wanted! :FeelsGoodMan:

The rest I already wanted, gotta try Summertime sometime...

(Mmm... Caroline... :firstimekiss:)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
These, and there should also be a girl from The Artifact, iirc.
the artifact has alot nice girls

in order that i can remember the best girls are

the grandma old and young version respectively :p
the harpy leader and the one with the mohawk
the older sister i love the cheerleader outfit and with that hair style
the mom
the cousin
the aunt

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes