Fan Art F.I.L.F. : Fan-Art & Assets Thread [Iccreations]

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Crisdark im not remotely a fan of the model .. or especially that weird body so many of you build

But your skins are EXCELLENT (ok that sounded weird)

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Crisdark im not remotely a fan of the model .. or especially that weird body so many of you build

But your skins are EXCELLENT (ok that sounded weird)
Thank you I think, but good everyone has their point of view and for me this is not so equal if I admit it but with that I feel satisfied I will try to improve even more but at the moment I think i like it and because I will continue to go up like this, I will only check the expressions to avoid rare cards, since the body is similar, it is big bust, waist a little small and good buttocks but I accept councils.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
i didnt mean you didnt make the model well. I mean t im not a fan of that look/body type at all... lots of folks make that body type. Just personal preference. But the skins were so good despite that , that they were noticeably excellent

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
i didnt mean you didnt make the model well. I mean t im not a fan of that look/body type at all... lots of folks make that body type. Just personal preference. But the skins were so good despite that , that they were noticeably excellent
AA haha haha, sorry the translator didn't help much hahaha