3.00 star(s) 13 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Finally got around to play this, and yeah, I mean its something. Is it crazy to almost think they set this game up to fail, just so they could say "well I gave you what you wanted and you didn't like it" just so they could then go work on their real passion project? Personally doesnt matter, because outside of Kim being unlikeable, thats a much better game.

Jun 7, 2023
Finally got around to play this, and yeah, I mean its something. Is it crazy to almost think they set this game up to fail, just so they could say "well I gave you what you wanted and you didn't like it" just so they could then go work on their real passion project? Personally doesnt matter, because outside of Kim being unlikeable, thats a much better game.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. The way the dev rushed to end F.I.L.F,and then rushed to throw out.......this . Reeked of a dev who was trying to find an excuse to work on a game they were actually interested in.

If I was a patreon of the dev because I liked the F.I.L.F. series,I'd probably be a little annoyed.

Sep 14, 2023
You obviously don't read at all in FILF 1 Thread. The Developer put Altered Destiny on Hold because Steam didn't liked some of the Content Altered Destiny has, so he can't put in on Steam when the Game is finished. That's why FILF 2 is being made in the first place since Steam hadn't a Problem with FILF 1.
Really too bad, the Artifact for example was a really genius and funny game to play, with MC being his sister's father and his mom's father. Too bad the don't allow those time traveling paradoxes. I would have loved to see an update with modern user interface and resizability for that game. It was also much more fun to play that FILF ever was.

Reactions: vireker and Ara-sH

kekera77

Nov 9, 2020
Dude really needs to work on his facial animations. Everything else is a-okay but everyone looks like they got hit with the Joker laugh gas

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The faces of the characters don't convince me as much (I prefer the ones from the first FILF) but the animations are incredible. Keep it up dev

lynrd

Aug 8, 2018
this might be a stupid question but where is the garage? i can't find a way to get there to meet rachel

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
this might be a stupid question but where is the garage? i can't find a way to get there to meet rachel
From the Back Yard go to the Back Porch. The Garage is on the right side of the screen, the glass double doors. To me, it looks like it should be the Living Room.

I do find it strange that the Laundry Room is only accessible through the Garage, and you cannot access the Garage from the Front Yard.

Reactions: panblb

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Some ppl complained about the graphics in this game, well the graphics can be be corrected to match the quality of "FILF 1", since this is only the first release of FILF 2 (if im right) and well i hope it will be as good as FILF 1's graphics.
I' also hope that this will be as long as "FILF 1" and wont be abandoned.

Maybe devs should only work on 1 game at a time, i saw some games that were abandoned because its dev began to work on another one, but then later that other one was also abandoned, and games like FILF 2 wouldnt deserve that if it will be corrected to be good enough to match up with FILF 1.
I understand that there can be times when someone works on one game, that they get ideas for an other kind of game that makes them to start that other one, but it would be better to just note down those "incoming ideas" for the other game for a later time to be developed, and keep working on the current one...

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some ppl complained about the graphics in this game, well the graphics can be be corrected to match the quality of "FILF 1", since this is only the first release of FILF 2 (if im right) and well i hope it will be as good as FILF 1's graphics.
I' also hope that this will be as long as "FILF 1" and wont be abandoned.

Maybe devs should only work on 1 game at a time, i saw some games that were abandoned because its dev began to work on another one, but then later that other one was also abandoned, and games like FILF 2 wouldnt deserve that if it will be corrected to be good enough to match up with FILF 1.
I understand that there can be times when someone works on one game, that they get ideas for an other kind of game that makes them to start that other one, but it would be better to just note down those "incoming ideas" for the other game for a later time to be developed, and keep working on the current one...
ICCreations has been doing game development for many years at this point. I'd say there's 0% chance anything will get abandoned. Having two games in ongoing development has been, among other things, a way to help avoid burnout on a particular game. (There was a post a bit before Altered Destiny was begun along these lines.) After that happened, F.I.L.F. got finished, F.I.L.F. 2 got its initial release, and AD is getting very close to its next release. So although you might prefer a focus on a single game, in this case I see no reason to believe it will result in abandonment of any of ICCreation's games.

Reactions: Carla_BrownBB

lovefun

Feb 21, 2022
View attachment 3015240

Overview:
(Place Holder)

As the main character wakes up on his birthday, he is greeted by his family,
who surprises him with a car, marking the start of your adventure.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: ICCreations - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01a
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: - CHEATS -
GERMAN TRANSLATION

View attachment 3015239 View attachment 3015241 View attachment 3015242 View attachment 3015243 View attachment 3015244 View attachment 3015245 View attachment 3015252
View attachment 3015246 View attachment 3015247 View attachment 3015248 View attachment 3015249 View attachment 3015250 View attachment 3015251
Thank Goodgame

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, this has been out since October, figured would add it since be a while before any more updates, it's just fixes, there is no new content.

F.I.L.F. 2 [v0.01b] [ICCreations]

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes