Collection Video Eyro collection [2024-03-28] [Eyro3dcg]

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
It’s been over a month since I asked so just checking again if anyone has Miyabi’s animation
There are three 1920x1280 versions on Sankaku that are each 149MB and without watermark. Those should be the highest quality and also originals.

(The Queens BJ animation, two versions, is also available at Sankaku but is only 50MB despite being comparable in length. Maybe 30fps versus 60fps? This suggests that the Miyabi anims are highest possible quality.)

celltf

Feb 25, 2022

These were downloaded from SankakuComplex. Fairly sure they're the actual files considering they're over 300MBs each. Just the 1080p versions since that's all I found.
EDIT: updated my link with the official videos downloaded from Eyro's archive. The file sizes from Sankaku were the same, but still, these have the official file names from Eyro at least

Last edited:

Geroma

Mar 5, 2020

Underneath Hyrule's Sheets

These were downloaded from SankakuComplex. Fairly sure they're the actual files considering they're over 300MBs each. Just the 1080p versions since that's all I found.
The 4K ones are now on SankakuComplex

There are three 1920x1280 versions on Sankaku that are each 149MB and without watermark. Those should be the highest quality and also originals.

(The Queens BJ animation, two versions, is also available at Sankaku but is only 50MB despite being comparable in length. Maybe 30fps versus 60fps? This suggests that the Miyabi anims are highest possible quality.)
The 4k versions of both animations are now on sankaku
Queens:

Miyabi:

Underneath Hyrule's Sheets

The 4k ones have been uploaded to sankaku now

Last edited:
Reactions: ertappt

phanuph

Jan 9, 2023
Image quality is more than OK...
But very weird that no one here did mention the LOW SOUND quality of most videos...
Would be more exciting to hear more volume...

Geroma

Mar 5, 2020
Does anyone have access to the new Melia animation? Don't have access to their patreon stuff anymore