Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Updated OP
Hint: just watch in the Standalone Spoiler
Just Read this if you dont got the Collection yet:
Mega, Mediafire and NOFILE Link Updated with the newest Version

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
is the old included in the new ?
yeah all old comics is Included in new one and on the new one it just the newest comic and in the old one dont have the newest comic

is there way how to download only the last comics?
yes just watch the Spoiler above Collection List Download(Standalone Download) if you dont want to download the Collection again

Reactions: kiyiya

lolmarvel

Feb 22, 2018
hello the game looks amazing but i cant play it because it run with adobe flash player what should i do??

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Well Update from ExtremeX World lets hope he find way still release this awesome stuff

Hello friends, as you know, Patreon stopped my activity and I had to remove all the contents.
After a week of communication and 8 emails I managed to unlock the Patreon page. Now I'm trying to agree a compromise with Patreon.

This month I will not publish any new content. Perhaps it would be good to cancel the payments because I do not know what the outcome of the discussion with Patreon will be. If you want to support me in this awkward moment, I will be happy. No worries, I'm working on alternatives, and soon I'm going to make some solutions. Here or else .... life goes on :).

Reactions: DrackDrap

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Update:
Now I'm just working on the page, please be patient :)

so maybe next Month he is back and he released some standalone pictures but they are old and 80 % already included in my Collection so lets wait for next months and good News

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote