Comics Collection Completed ExtremeXWorld Comics Collection [2021-07-31] [ExtremeXWorld]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
Three links for his new work Police Dog starring Alex , it's already in the wild in many places

plus 8muses pictures and zip (you will need HJsplit)

and

enjoy

EDIT I had to remove two links because they were meant for premium users only , what remains is for free

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
The Author is going on hiatus, this month's story called Royal Rules the Queen story would be his last up until the end of summer or even autumn , the story is already available on 8 muses in (scroll almost to the bottom of it) it's available either picture by picture and through download in 4 parts , mind you it's a cut .rar file you will need hjsplit, a free tool to join those parts before unzipping it .
It's very simple and intuitive , no installation needed ,also available for Linux from its repository

Last edited:

User312

Apr 19, 2018
The Author is going on hiatus, this month's story called Royal Rules the Queen story would be his last up until the end of summer or even autumn , the story is already available on 8 muses in (scroll almost to the bottom of it) it's available either picture by picture and through download in 4 parts , mind you it's a cut .rar file you will need hjsplit, a free tool to join those parts before unzipping it .
It's very simple and intuitive , no installation needed ,also available for Linux from its repository
I have to say that when there are .rar or .zip files in multiple parts (names like *.zip.part1, *.zip.part2 etc.) you can just mark all and with 7zip click on extract to *\... then you get a folder with the name *part1 or so where all parts are together...

Reactions: Lewdique

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
I have to say that when there are .rar or .zip files in multiple parts (names like *.zip.part1, *.zip.part2 etc.) you can just mark all and with 7zip click on extract to *\... then you get a folder with the name *part1 or so where all parts are together...
You can mark just one the .part1 , but in that case there are .001 files those files are literally cut and must be joined again before extracting them 7zip won't do that

User312

Apr 19, 2018
You can mark just one the .part1 , but in that case there are .001 files those files are literally cut and must be joined again before extracting them 7zip won't do that
Sorry to dissapoint you, but that is not true...
I have never used any other software then 7zip and was still able to do the same to files of the format:
*.001 or *.z01 etc. that is because all files with a *.00x ending also always had this in front: .zip.001 (at least when I downloaded them from the 8 muses forum...) so yeah it might be that there are some formats where you might need such a tool, but till now I have not come across any partitioned formats of zip files, that I could not open with 7zip....
Might be that I was lucky or it might be that 7zip really can unpack even all kinds of partitioned .zip/.rar files...

Reactions: Lewdique

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
It's been a few years that I use 7zip, I tried with it long ago , it didn't work so a never tried again and turned back to HJsplit , I'll check this out when needed , thank you

Lewdique

Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 1206509

Anybody, give me please a link this comics.

I already posted a couple pages with working links plus the possibility to pick only the pictures you choose if you don't want the whole story in this post

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Problem for me was i really liked his content and still like the old one but the new content was like something is missing but maybe it was just me well let see how it goes i wish him luck. And maybe he considers a comeback, who knows nothing is written forever.

-Edit Title change incoming and i try go make 1 file to download if you missed some storys and please tell me if something missing or broken.

Thanks for all the great work and i really like to work community here. Even i don't do much in the end because i don't like the updates but still amazing done from the Community to hold it together

Last edited:
Reactions: Iron-Beagle

Nightmare6016

Oct 11, 2017
I liked him and supported him for awhile in the very beginning since it was different at the time. However the stories started becoming stale with not enough back story to make it interesting which then takes up the majority of the comic and you were left with like 5 pages of actual action. Not a good recipe and I feel like he was trying too hard to push something out every month. He should've just started extending it to 2 months or something a story comes out. Putting yourself on a schedule will burn you out quick but if you take the time to make something great "most" people will wait.

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Pack Updated with all Missing Comics i hope
Would it be possible to make the download in the Mega file as a folder?
So that one can choose which part to download?
As I for example already have nearly all of the parts, but to get the few missing comics right now I would need to download the whole 7.X GB (which is more then what mega lets me download in a 6hour window).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote