• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Extracurricular Activities [v1.167] [WolfBite Interactive LLC]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So I played this awhile back on a whim. I'm not usually a furry fan but there's a few artists that I'll make exceptions to. Honestly, this game surprised me and I played it for awhile. The story was decent, but light, and I found that I generally liked most of the characters in the game despite not being overly excited about furries.

However, recently, the designer changed artists and has begun going back through the entire game, redoing all the art for the characters. I haven't even tried to play it since. I don't like the new art or character designs at all and that pretty much ruined the entire game for me, personally. I'm not sure why the change, though.

Reactions: Shaman Zuma and blk

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
However, recently, the designer changed artists and has begun going back through the entire game, redoing all the art for the characters. I haven't even tried to play it since. I don't like the new art or character designs at all and that pretty much ruined the entire game for me, personally. I'm not sure why the change, though.
If you kept up with the Patreon posts, it seems there was some sort of falling out with the old artist and they revoked usage of any of their art in the game. Hence, the change to a new artist.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
If you kept up with the Patreon posts, it seems there was some sort of falling out with the old artist and they revoked usage of any of their art in the game. Hence, the change to a new artist.
Makes sense. I didn't keep up with the Patreon posts. I assumed there was some kind of a break-up somewhere. Thanks for the info

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Makes sense. I didn't keep up with the Patreon posts. I assumed there was some kind of a break-up somewhere. Thanks for the info
I'm wondering if we should also have a download set up for the final version before the artist change, so if people want to play the available content with that artist, they can.

Reactions: JamesM82

JamesM82

Apr 23, 2018
The previous art was amazing. But not much of it after so long. We were lucky if after a month there was a new scene. Story seemed to go on and on but the srt was always the same, with just scketches and missing backgrounds... with the new art (i’m still not very convinced about it) we can enjoy the game visually not just reading...

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
i play this game but i don`t get any of scene when do it together
is it that this game don`t have the scene or i got wrong pick ?

epsillon123

Jul 20, 2017
I was wondering if this was ever going to get uploaded to this site. There's still plenty of similar games not on here yet. All M/M games, mind you.
--snip--
Neat. I'll have to check these out, although I could have sworn I've seen Repeat here before. Another one that is slightly less VN-y is

Reactions: GravGrav

Inb4homophobia

Jun 2, 2018
Played through whats available of the Spencer route. It's a nice read, good job for what's there and I appreciate that the focus is the relationship rather than the sex immediately. It's in desperate need of more art for sure though , it would help the story along a lot. That's sure to come I guess once the game is more developed. For example though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, shows promise and I can't wait for the final product.

Reactions: GravGrav
Jun 18, 2018
the art is so nice shame it is only 4 "gaymers". He could at least include some females in other route and keep the gay thing. I would like to see the female furry this guy is able to draw.

Reactions: User_6277
U

User_6277

Can we ask this guy to make an heterosexual game? His female furry would be thiccc :FeelsGoodMan:
the art is so nice shame it is only 4 "gaymers". He could at least include some females in other route and keep the gay thing. I would like to see the female furry this guy is able to draw.
Female furries in this style would be very nice when you think about it.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Missed opportunity: should have been called ExtraFurricular Activities! :eek:penedeyewink:
(I mean this in a nice joking way)

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes