3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
There will be pregnancy between the MC and Abere, but it will be in a dream influenced by Niki, and it will be the MC who gets pregnant, by a futa Abere.
What's up with this Futa Abere this and that!?!?!?.... Plus Who are you and what did you do with the real DigDug :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DigDug69

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
What's up with this Futa Abere this and that!?!?!?.... Plus Who are you and what did you do with the real DigDug :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
This game thread allows me to unleash my twisted side upon the world.
As for the futa comments, well, I can think of few things that would be more devastating to happen in the game, that are also so possible, considering who she is and what she can do.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Doc has already said the incest part is down the road with MC's sister comes into the picture. If you want nonstop incest check out Doc's other games 23 Sisters and the other that can't be named which you can find by looking at all of Doc's games on his itch page.
pm me the one that can't be name please?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
pm me the one that can't be name please?
Doc would be the one to ask for that one that can't be named since he is the one with the game But the game started with a D... A.... D... D.... Y..... S... with another word for small but starts with an L plus ending with word that starts with a G and ends in a LS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ermi33 and jackkane

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been considering changing the MC's name to Adam, considering who some of the other characters are in the game.
You might want to rethink that. You may remember that Abere's dad was called Adao by Jiutian. You might want to Google that. Also to the Biblical Scholars that got that name reference I hope y'all enjoyed it. That Easter Egg was just for you. LOL!

Reactions: Carlos Bohica

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
You might want to rethink that. You may remember that Abere's dad was called Adao by Jiutian. You might want to Google that. Also to the Biblical Scholars that got that name reference I hope y'all enjoyed it. That Easter Egg was just for you. LOL!
I go the easy route, just name all the MC's Redacted until the very end of the game. I might assign them a different name on any subsequent play-throughs if I'm feeling spicy.

Reactions: Doc5252 Productions
Sep 26, 2023
Well if your looking for more names for your extensive Pantheon there is always Zuul and Gozer... Bill and Dan won't mind. And If you make Zuul look like a 20 year old Miss gun toting Weaver well that works in my book. Hey that way she could be interchangeable.
1. She could be Gran's intergalactic enforcer.
2. Lucy's Hollywood Liazon now that Harvey is gone... Trip em up with a Woman ,wont see that coming HeHe.
3. Cozmo's secret crush.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
And if he wants to add a milf type character with a twist, it could be a zombie Lucy Ricardo from the I Love Lucy show.
It just wanders through scenes calling out, RICKY!!!!

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes