3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
Good morning everyone. Let me get some caffeine in my body and give me an hour or two to wake up then I'll start working for the day. View attachment 3371644
Doc, I think a collection of Abere's coffee mugs would be a great addition to the merch catalog, this one in particular. What better way to honor the humble coffee bean...decorate a mug with their lifeless skulls after they've been roasted alive, ground up, and brewed into a delicious beverage that brings us back to life every morning!

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Shaddy got in touch with me and it's not good. I don't think he has much longer on this earth. He said he has a horrible headache and asked if he could work on the Alpha tomorrow. Because I have a great understanding of the Canadian Healthcare System I figured this was his last request to me so I granted it. I figure the firing squad will arrive at his house sometime tonight to end his suffering, Anyway, stay tuned....

RIP Shaddy
12.png

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Shaddy got in touch with me and it's not good. I don't think he has much longer on this earth. He said he has a horrible headache and asked if he could work on the Alpha tomorrow. Because I have a great understanding of the Canadian Healthcare System I figured this was his last request to me so I granted it. I figure the firing squad will arrive at his house sometime tonight to end his suffering, Anyway, stay tuned....

RIP Shaddy
View attachment 3375769
Say what now?!?!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

RIP Shaddy
View attachment 3375769
What!?!?!?... Shaddy is making Niki call in favors from that Grant guy;):coffee::coffee::KEK::KEK:

Hope Saddy is only feeling under the weather not going to be down for a week or more.

• Haha

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

RIP Shaddy
View attachment 3375769
He's too young to be euthanized.... If he convinces them he's a labour party supporting trans bi that has taken every version of every mRNA injection and all of the boosters, and that his favorite pizza is Hawaiian with EXTRA pineapple, maybe they'll spare him.

Or, if you're tired of working with him, I suppose we could tell them he's Justin Trudeau. :unsure:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
He's too young to be euthanized.... If he convinces them he's a labour party supporting trans bi that has taken every version of every mRNA injection and all of the boosters, and that his favorite pizza is Hawaiian with EXTRA pineapple, maybe they'll spare him.

Or, if you're tired of working with him, I suppose we could tell them he's Justin Trudeau. :unsure:
Good point.
If he goes to the doctors wearing a dress, they might try a little harder to save him.

• Thinking Face

Carlos Bohica

Jan 2, 2023
As I mentioned to Doc last night, all Shaddy had to do is get across Ontario's watery border with Michigan and ask for medical asylum. Every medical facility within 100 miles of the border already treats canadians sneaking over for treatment they can't get at home.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
As I mentioned to Doc last night, all Shaddy had to do is get across Ontario's watery border with Michigan and ask for medical asylum. Every medical facility within 100 miles of the border already treats canadians sneaking over for treatment they can't get at home.
But Shaddy doesn't want to owe his right arm left leg along with his first born plus both balls in the form of a Medical Bill:KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's 4:30AM. I just sent everything to Shaddy. There is a total of 214 images and 4 animations in the 0.8 Alpha. It's not a massively long update but there's three different paths that had to be rendered so it took a little longer to put together. Plus Shaddy's brush with death yesterday (AKA - His headache) delayed it a little more. Anyway, I've got to get some sleep. It's all up to Shaddy now. Good night..... 111.png

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes