3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I don't no if y'all noticed but Extra Credit Abere is taller and a little more busty than 23 Sisters Abere. The Abere telling the story is smaller. This will be explained with real science.
Abere getting smaller as she gets older Damn you Patreon Damn you straight into the deepest darkest parts of Doc's mind.. :devilish: :ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I don't no if y'all noticed but Extra Credit Abere is taller and a little more busty than 23 Sisters Abere. The Abere telling the story is smaller. This will be explained with real science.
I've gotten behind with 23 Sisters, so it looks like I shall have to catch up in order to understand the spin-off. And leave the pineapple pizza people be. Pineapple on pizza rocks, especially when paired with bacon, ya dumb redneck. :p You ought to he going after those new age crazies who enjoy shit like artichokes and dairy sauces on their pies instead. Therein lies true culinary evil.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've gotten behind with 23 Sisters, so it looks like I shall have to catch up in order to understand the spin-off. And leave the pineapple pizza people be. Pineapple on pizza rocks, especially when paired with bacon, ya dumb redneck. :p You ought to he going after those new age crazies who enjoy shit like artichokes and dairy sauces on their pies instead. Therein lies true culinary evil.
Well Niki and Charlie"Eve"#3 haven't been talked about yet in 23 Sisters. Lets hope Doc doesn't turn truly evil and have a girl who loves strawberry and pasta. :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
whats your name .... i put mine ... and the game still calls me Jack :ROFLMAO:
my name is not Jack :rolleyes:
so after finishing the demo here .... am i playing the Jack role ... or someone else here .. your confusing my old ass Doc :ROFLMAO:
i couldn't help but laugh my fucking ass off ... with the " my daddy's a whore " you have no idea how many times in my RL i've been called that :ROFLMAO:
I had the same issue, but I noticed that the characters used the name that I entered, while when I was speaking, it said Jack, rather than the name I always use, "Daddy".

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I had the same issue, but I noticed that the characters used the name that I entered, while when I was speaking, it said Jack, rather than the name I always use, "Daddy".
That's because Jack is the default name of the MC in 23 Sisters. You play as the Eve's dad in this one. They're two completely separate characters.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well all we need to do is hope for that de-aging drug of Grants to hit store shelves.. :KEK:
yea i keep looking but the store manager said they don't carry any yet ... fucker i think he just wants to keep it for himself ... the selfish bastard :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm guessing the demon mentioned is the same one from the other series from this creator, "23 Sisters" and "Daddy's Little Girls". So does that mean Billionaire Grant is involved in some way as he was in those series?
Grant isn't in it, but he does have a major connection.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes