3.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The Extra Credit 0.9 Alpha's script is finished. I've started working on setting up scenes. I'll be doing that for the rest of the day. I'm going to be taking off tomorrow and Thursday. On Friday I'll start rendering the Alpha. Let's see if we can get this Alpha out by next Wed. Stay tuned...

Test.png

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Cute length, but the color has been seen before. ;)

Maybe more of a purple or possibly a green?
Well, Akai is a half-demon like Niki. In the lore of this and 23S half-demons have natural pink hair the majority of the time. Full demons, like Abere, have purple hair. Though Abere has an ability to make hers change color and cause it to grow quite fast. It's also kind of hinted at that Deity Demons like Abere's dad Lucifer and her mom Lilith are created with black hair.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Well, Akai is a half-demon like Niki. In the lore of this and 23S half-demons have natural pink hair the majority of the time. Full demons, like Abere, have purple hair. Though Abere has an ability to make hers change color and cause it to grow quite fast. It's also kind of hinted at that Deity Demons like Abere's dad Lucifer and her mom Lilith are created with black hair.
The hair style is much better, and looks good on her, and I think the hair, and your explanation for it works very well.
That being said, I think I saw one of Niki's relatives getting off of a tour bus at a rest area on the New Jersey Turnpike once.
The girl had one foot long, spiked pink hair.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc5252 Productions

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good morning y'all. We start rendering the Extra Credit 0.9 Alpha tomorrow. I'm very excited for y'all to see this update. We get some major Abere lore and her connection to Disney (Sorry I had to. LOL!) and you didn't think I'd only have Christian and Jewish religious and mythological beings without talking about that other group did you? Anyway, stay tuned... 1.png

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
We had a very strong storm today. Anyway, rendering will begin in roughly 15 hours. Stay tuned... View attachment 3664936
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 16 Votes